Fight/Make up

Hey so the girl i wrote this imagine for is no longer on wattpad so where it says Y/N just read it as whatever your name is! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 2 months since me and Justin had a fight, he hasn't texted or called and neither have I, I kinda sort of miss him even though he's the one that started the whole fight off. Lets reminisce about that day shall we?

Flashback

I'd just come home from work feeling dizzy and nauseous and like I was going to faint. I took off my shoes in the lobby and went upstairs to go change into some nice warm pyjamas when I heard noises and loud music coming from the basement. I quickly changed into my pyjamas and slowly went to discover what the commotion was all about.

I got to the basement and found Justin there with his friends smoking and just acting crazy with loud music playing. Now im always up for a party but when I feel like crap everything irritates me. "Justin? W-what are you doing?"

"Oh here she is the whore of the town! My girlfriend soon to be fiancé everyone!"

"What are yo talking about Justin? You're the only one in my life."

"YEAH RIGHT I'VE SEEN YOU HANGING OUT WITH OTHER PEOPLE YOU BITCH!

I flinched as he got up and started to scream, what is he talking about I've not slept with no one else other than him. I walked up to him to tell him he's off his head and talking nonsense.

"You're the only one in my life, you're intoxicated and you're not thinking straight!"

I held his face and leaned into kiss him but he slapped me making me fall to the floor. Tears brimmed my eyes threatening to fall, I heard 'oohs' from the people around me and rather than helping me up they continued their little party. I got up and ran out the door back to my room, this is my house and I cant even go anywhere because I have no one here in Canada, everyone lives in other places.

He must've sobered up in the last ten seconds and finally adjusted to his surroundings because he came running after me "Baby wait! Let me explain please"

"Save it Justin!"

"Please baby give me another chance"

"YOU'VE HAD SEVERAL CHANCES! YET YOU STILL CARRY ON WITH YOUR AGGRESSIVE, IMMATURE WAYS"

He flinched when I raised my voice but I didn't care, he's hurt me more times than I've raised my voice. "YOU KNOW WHAT FINE! BE A BITCH, IM DONE WITH YOUR ASS ANYWAY. IVE BEEN CHEATING ON YOU WITH HAILEY ALL THIS TIME AND YOU NEVER KNEW JUST LIKE HOW YOU'VE BEEN GOING BEHIND MY BACK WITH YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND LUCAS!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING RIGHT NOW I'VE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU, HELL I'VE ONLY JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY TO YOU A FEW WEEKS AGO OR HAVE YOU FORGOT THAT?!"

He walked up to me and looked into my eyes making me walk backwards hitting the wall. His eyes turned from the honey brown colour to a dark black colour. Has he been spiked? What? He's never been this scary when he's gotten drunk.

I sniffled and whimpered as he held my wrist really tightly in his hand probably leaving a bruise there. He brought his knee up and hit me in the stomach. I toppled over in pain holding my stomach protectively, I don't know why I did that I just had a gut instinct telling me to hold my stomach.

As I was lying flat on the floor crying Justin came up punched me before saying "that's what you get for being the biggest whore in Canada"