Fight/ Make up sex @tianasherwood9

I woke up extra early today because I was going shopping with my best friend/ boyfriend, Justin Drew Bieber. He is amazing he's my knight in shinning armor, he's my rock when im feeling down, he's my big cuddly bear when there's a big storm in the middle of the night and he is awesome in the bedroom department!! Have you seen his booty? Like hot damn I just wanna squeeze it all the time, it's so juicy and round!!

Justin was currently at the studio in Los Angeles and he had asked me to meet him at there at 11:00am. That's why I got up extra early because I live in Santa Monica and I don't want to be late so I did my usual morning routine and had a shower before getting ready to see my baby. I wore a summery outfit because it is boiling hot outside right now and im going to be sweating. I wore a purple sleeveless dress with purple butterflies and flowers, some brown sandals with white straps, my heart bracelet, a diamond necklace that Justin bought me and some heart earrings that Justin also bought me and I put took my white tote bag that converts to a shoulder bag as well.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=163667498&new_pinterest_publish=on (link to her outfit)

I got in the taxi and told the driver the address of the studio in LA, it takes 30 minutes to get there on a good day without any traffic. Hopefully there wont be any traffic today because I really want to see my baby!! I really miss him! I miss his soft sweet lips I miss his scent! I miss everything about him. After 34 excruciatingly long minutes we finally arrived at the studio, I got out the taxi and ran towards the back of the studio I couldn't get in the front with all the security asking me questions so I snuck in the back. As soon as I got in the back door to the studio I immediately ran towards the room Justin was in and walked in to see that he was in his zone and was making amazing music.

I sat down next to Scooter on the couch and just listened to Justin recording music. He sounded like an angel; his voice is perfection it has changed so much since he was younger. It's deeper, raspier and virile. After a few minutes Justin was done and as soon as our eyes locked I ran towards him and jumped on him causing him to stumble back and chuckle.

J: "its nice to see you too babygirl"

T: "I've missed you soooo much Justin"

I put my head in the crook of his neck while his hands were rested on my ass to keep me from falling.

J: "I missed you too sweetheart"

He lifted up my chin and kissed me passionately but roughly, we haven't seen each other for a week because I life 30 minutes away in Santa Monica and he lives in LA. The kiss was starting to get heated until someone cleared their throat making us pull away breathing heavily.

J: "oh sorry Scoot I forgot you was still in here"

Justin said smiling innocently like he hadn't just been eating my face. I blushed and looked down causing Justin to snicker.

S: yeah Justin I would love ti if you didn't undress your girlfriend in front of me thank you

Scooter said sternly but with an amusing look in his eyes, Justin visibly gulped and held my hand squeezing it tightly, but I rubbed my thumb across his hand making him calm down and relax.

He led me out of the room and towards his Ferrari 458 Italia, I loved all his cars they are so amazing and beautiful just like Justin.

T: wow baby nice ride

J: I know right, she's a beauty...almost as nice as you babygirl

What Justin said made me blush, I know how guys compliment their girl but I don't believe it when someone says it to me...guess you could say im a little bit insecure, but can you really blame me I've had my heartbroken more than once and guys have cheated on me the minute they called me beautiful or gorgeous. I know Justin's different but I cant help but stay alert and wonder if he would ditch me for someone who's prettier I mean im no looker, there are loads of girls out there who are gorgeous and prettier than me. I wonder what Justin sees in me because I really have got no good looks. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Justin call my name