Mean man

"Goodnight, my baby penguin", her momma kissed her face before tucking her in. "Mommy has to go work".

Jesse yawned, her ears lowered as she slowly went to sleep, her door being shut.

She distantly heard her momma walk down the stairs and close the door, her car being turned on and leaving.

Momma is a good momma.

Jesse went to sleep.

--

"Oh fuck!" Jesse opened her eyes slowly as she heard some clapping in another room, she rubbed her eyes.

"Alex-".

"Fuck me harder, use your huge cock, it's the only thing you're half decent at".

Jesse sat up, her ears lowering.

She didn't understand much, but the person sounded mean to her baba.

She got up from her bed and waddled to the door.

She's gonna protect her baba from the mean man.

She opens her door, stumbling as she walks down the hall to her baba's room, the clapping gets louder, she's confused as to why people would clap at someone being mean to her baba.

She manages to open the door to find her baba naked, a man under him, in a sorta sliding penguin pose.

Or like a dog.

Baba and the mean man immediately freeze and she notices baba's twitching.

"Stop being mean to baba!" She screams, waddling towards the bed.

"Wh-Jesse!" Her baba screeches, her ears lower.

"Baba is being meanie!" She points as she starts sobbing. "Meanie! Like a bad seal!"

The mean man gets a pillow to cover his no no parts while her baba gets off and tries to grab her, but she sees his no no part and screams, waddling away.

"Baba is ugly monster!" She sobs as she goes to her room, shutting and locking it. "Meanie monster!"

She jumps on her bed, flailing her legs as she sobs and screams.

--

The next morning, momma gives Jesse a strawberry.

Baba is at work.

Jesse munches on the berry while momma washes dishes.

"Baba had a mean guy in his bed", she says. "And baba's no no part is ugly".

She hears a plate fall to the floor and crash.

"He what?" Momma's voice is scarier than a polar bear.