Chapter 13

Bang chan

My skin lights up with her small wink. She gives me all those dirty thoughts. If I could I will be fucking her right over the desk right now. My man down there keeps on growing . It hurts. "You may go, I will see you out in the lounge" I say, trying to hide the fact that I got turned on. My grip on chair handle tightens. "Okay" she stands and goes outside. The door closes and I automatically releases a hiss.

What is wrong with me. I have met her not more than a week and she has this effect on me. My cock twitches in my trousers. "Fuck" I blurt out. I get up and make my way towards the bathroom. Of course I need a release. I can't go out with a bulge in my pants.

I undo my belt and zip down my pants. I stand infront of the toilet. It immediately makes its way out. I wrap my hand around my cock, I start my movement—up and down. Moans fall out of my mouth, as my head falls back. The pleasure slowly building inside of me. I imagine her face. So innocent and beautiful. Pictures of her beneath me, being a mess flashes through my mind. Her nails digging into my back and I pound into her, as she screams.

I increase the pace as I bite on my lip, holding back my moan. The pleasure starts to from in my lower spine. My shoulders shudder. My knees rumble. That's it. I let it all out. I grab a few tissues and clean the mess up. I zip my pants up. For a single day, she turned on me like anything else, what am I going to do the days she is going to be here. She plays me like a toy. Im not attracted to her. Or am I? Her name it self is enough to make me want her. I push back these thoughts and head out.

I enter the lounge area only to witness all the members talking and laughing with Niara. They are so invested in it that they didn't even noticed my presence. She goes on rambling about how she almost caught her house on fire while baking cookies.

I clear my throat getting everyone's attention. They all stiffen when they hear my voice and turn to me. "Meeting room, now!" I say, turning around and walking without giving a glance back.

I take my seat, which is above all the other ones. Everyone starts to gather in and take there places. I scan all of them, searching for that one person. My eyes flare when she comes into the view. Her hips sway with each step. She takes a seat which is farther from me. Nobody but her caught my attention so much. Which is hazardous, according to me. I know this is nothing but attraction. People name it as love and they ruin everything. I avert my gaze towards hyunjin.

"Getting into the point, as we know IZ had done a cyber attack on us and stole some of the information of our consignments. We had already changed the date of one of them. As we planned earlier, the original date of shipment is tomorrow night. There is high possibility that they may have come across this shipment because it is the first file. They might not have broken into other files as per Changbin." Everyone nod at my assessment. From the corner I can see Niara confused. "And for you Niara, seungmin will give you a brief explanation, about what this is about" she just nods and says nothing. "Words" my words ring through the room, in a dangerous tone. Her palms on the desk, form into fists.

I internally smirk at my doings. "Yes" she says. "Good, and now I have a plan"

Niara Adams

My first day is really tiring. But I like this feel, working in a mafia. Seungmin had explained me about the full situation. At first I was excited about my first mission, but deep inside my fear is pulsing. The plan for tomorrow is simple, we just hide in our placements and when we get any movement we attack them.

"So, do you have any special skills, other than archery. " seungmin's voice brings me back to the earth. "Yeah, I guess". His eyebrows shot up at my reply. "What do you mean by you guess?". I chuckle and "you know, I may know some skills but I don't think I will ever succeed you guys" he narrows his eyes, giving me a 'really' look. "Niara" he starts,his voice dead serious "yeah" I say waiting him to continue. "Never doubt yourself, that's the thing which always pulls you back from your achievements, remember that." I comprehend his words slowly embarking in my mind.