Chapter 14

Niara Adams

Fuck, it's time! We are half way there. It might take 10 minutes to reach the shipment area, and my head can't stop thinking about all the bad things that might happen. Han, Felix, seungmin, I.N and I are all one SUV, and the other hyungs are in the other car ahead of us. Hyunjin gave me a set of knifes as a welcoming gift. He said everyone gets these when they enter into mafia. The knifes were sharp edged, each bigger than the other. What had attracted me the most are the handles, the dark brownish woody sparkling finishing which is vintage styled, had gave away its price and richness.

I press my palms inside my thigh, the black leather material, not doing much to my tingling sensation in my hands. My mind accelerated with demons, perking my only confidence left. I lean down to touch the small knife tucked into my combat boots. I never killed a person. What if I'm too sensitive to do that? I am determined to find the killer. What if everything turns upside down? My breathing picks up.

Black spots dance across my vision. Panic attack. I'm having a panic attack! What would they think of me? My chest started to feel heavy. My vision blurry. My arms started to feel numb. Everything is moving. I hear muffled shouts. The ringing started. Suddenly, strong arms grabbed my shoulder shaking me. My senses began acting up. "Niara! Look at me!" I hear Han saying. The black spots fading away slowly. My breathing normals, as I take in my surroundings. Everyone looking at me worriedly.

He handles me a bottle of water as I gulp down the water faster trying to ease my dry and constricted throat. "Are you sure you can do this?" Han speaks with concern. Nah I can't fail like this. I nod "Yes I can, and sorry to bother you all like this" as guilt builds inside me and shame takes over. I never believed myself nor once. "Niara, it's okay these things happen. I too used to have panic attacks during my first days" a reassurance can be spotted in his tone.

I talked to myself. It's okay, it's common, you are not weak. I repeat the words in my head, which Gloria told me. It's okay, it's common and you are not weak. I draw in a deep breath. I'm good. "I'm sure Han I will do this, I'm not going to hide anymore" a genuine smile embraces his face. Everyone relaxes in there seats.

"We are hea." Felix deep Australian accent broke the silence. Everyone gathers there weapons. I look out to find we are at the sea port. Seungmin handles a gun to me, I tug it in my back pant. Felix handles us some Bluetooth ear plugs. "Press the button here, to activate it" he says pointing it. I nod taking it and pressing it in my ear lobe. I grab the biggest piece of the knife, ready for the big thing.

Bang chan

It's wrong. Changbin's voice from last night echoed in my head. He is worried for her. Not only him but everyone. She is new to this field and don't know how dangerous it is. The shots would be ringing through your ears. No one knows who survives. And I took the darest decision ever. That she will be accompany the mission with us. I saw her skills and I believe her. I have my fucking faith in her! I know she is strong. She is brave, intelligent and what not. Her audacity to throw a tracker into my car had shown her bravery.

She is going to make it, no matter what. She is going to know the truth today. Who he is and she will hunt for the answers from her traitor. I grit my teeth as he comes into my mind. Bloody arrogant asshole. How dare he steals what mine? He knows exactly what happens when you mess with the Bang Chan. The beast. I'll make it a big blood shed so that every other mafia understands not to mess with me.

IZ has always tried multiple times to make sure we would suffer, but each time we bounced back. I gave up my patience with there continues attacks. Now it's time, they suffer.

"Our men are stationed." Lee know said. "Good, they are disguised as the workers right?". Lee know nods "Yeah, and they have there weapons ready." I take in my surroundings. Observing each detail in clear. The original time of shipment was at exactly 12:30, and it is 12:00 now. The port is the oldest one here, and it doesn't have any proper lighting. The plus thing is that, it is as far away from humankind, not letting anyone know about the blood shed.