baby, kiss it better

this was not how I wanted my day to end.

I just wanted home, my bed. I just wanted him, Harry.

We ordered and Uber to come pick me and Harry up, I didn't want to ruin everyone's night just because something happened to me. Something that isn't even a big deal.

The cab ride back was awkward to say the least. Neither of us spoke a word or made any contact with each other, sitting complete opposite ends of the car.

Harry unlocked the villa door , I burst through the doors and launched myself onto the soft grey bouncy sofa.

Harry let me be. I watched him make his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for himself before placing himself beside me on the couch letting out a defeated sigh.

"I really fucking hate when this shit happens" the first words said between us since we left the buffet. "Hate when what shit happens Harry do you? it didn't happen to you it happened to me! God how do you think I feel when a fan comes up to me and confronts me about the break up, just makes me feel more shit!"

"god do you think fans don't confront me to?" He shouts back reaching my level of volume aswell.

"What do they have to confront you about YOUVE DONE NOTHING ITS ALL ME" I scream in his face, which id live to regret.

"EXACTLY PARKS IVE NONE NOTHING, BUT DO YOU FORGET THEY DONT KNOW THAT? SO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO BE CONFRONTED ABOUT BUT I DO ALL BECAUSE 8 MONTHS AGO I SAVED YOUR ASS, LYING TO THE WHOLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA SAYING IT WAS FUCKING MUTAL?!" he screamed disappointed in me. instantly a wave of guilt flushed through my body, for getting angry at him when he done nothing.

"I really thought Parker we could put this behind us, but if you're gonna keep trying to get shit out of me, how can we move on?" he question, getting up and walking to his bed, "and you can have the couch" he shouted back.

For fuck sakes. Another thing I've messed up that really didn't need to be messed. we've all only got one day of holiday left and I do not want to end it like this. Not at all.  I have no one to blame bar myself.

I'm so over screaming in his face, and trying to start stuff. This is so messy.

I put my head in my hands and start loudly sobbing into them. God I'm just a mess. I knew the others would soon enough realise me and Harry were no longer present at the diner table, I just hoped it wouldn't be right now, while I'm sobbing pathetically into my hands.

Unfortunately, they all barged through the door at that exact moment.

Sighs of relief were let out at the sight of me in the sofa, until confusion and concern approached all their faces.

"oh my god parks you had us worried sick are you o-,"

"guys I'm fine, I've just fucked things up again." I rolled my eyes jokingly but they all knew I wasn't joking.

I explained from the start, how a fan came up to me and confronted me, to the shouting match me and him had just moments ago.

"And where is haz?" Josh asked patting my back in sympathy.

"he's upstairs" I sighed.

I seen out of the corner of my eye simon making his way up the stairs but I quickly stopped him.

"Don't bother si, give him a minute I'll go up soon, if he even lets me." I laughed in guilt and shame. I've really fucked up everyone's holiday.

harrys pov:

I ran up the stairs livid. How could she shout at me after all I've done. Even after she done the worst to me I still try to help her, and in return I get slapped right back in the face.

I launched myself onto my bed, in defeat and annoyance. Im not even upset or offended just, confused?

She's constantly trying to start something, especially when we were just about friends again. I mean it's really pissing me off.

I heard sobs coming from downstairs, knowing it was Parker. And for a moment I thought about comforting her, until I heard the villa door screech open and I lay myself back down.

"don't bother si, give him a minute I'll go up soon is he lets me" I sighed at her broken voice. She really knows how to fuck things up.

Is it weird that even after all the screaming, fighting and constant confrontation, I still want her with me right now. But honestly it feels like she's the opposite , constantly trying to push me away. Maybe we really are over?

My thoughts continued spiralling , scaring and upsetting me more and more until, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"come in" I said still laying on my bed, staring up at my ceiling.

"hey" Parker said to me shyly with watery eyes and mascara smudges from where she'd been crying.

"I don't wanna fight with you haz, I hate it" she said looking at the floor sadly.

"then don't start it," I looked up at her tired eyes, there's a million things I could say to her right now, about how she has no right to be upset, but I can't help it.

"come here" I offer her a spot next to me in my bed.

parkers pov:

"come here" harrys says patting a spot next to him on his bed. I let a small smile creep up on my face as I jump in beside him and snuggle into his chest.

"I'm done fighting Harry, I promise no more unnecessary fights. Just that fan caught me really off guard and I forgot to thank you for taking such good care of me." I smile thankfully up and him.

"no problem Bentley , I'm done with all this bull shit okay," he held out his pinky "promise"

I giggled at him before putting my pinky out and linking them "promise"

Before he let go of my pinky he brought it to his lips and placed a light kiss on it, untwining our fingers and resting his head above mine

His gesture sends tingles right through my body, his touch brought me warmth, peace. Are we back on track?

hey guys if you have read up to this point comment ideas or request for the next few chapters since I'm a bit stuck on what to write. You can comment requests or scenarios and I'll try incorporate them in my next few chapters, enjoy!

(if u don't have ideas please comment if you are liking the book❤️)