running home to your sweet nothings

today we are finally travelling back to England, thank god.

I feel as burnt as a pancake left on the cooker way to long. My heart has been aching, breaking ,falling apart and being put back together the whole holiday.

This rollercoaster of emotions was, unnecessary to say the least, but it had to happen in order for me and Harry to stand a chance again.

Earlier today we all figured out we were boarding the same plane which was so good.

Me and Lola really didn't want to leave the gang, specifically I didn't want to leave Harry.

Yesterday me and Harry were enjoying each-others company by the pool, chatting and catching up with each-others life's.

We didn't go out at all yesterday and decided to spend the day by the pool, with loads of alcohol.

Last night I went to bed with a banging head ache and made my way up to hazs room, I wasn't having the couch that's for sure.

Turns out Harry wasn't having the couch either as he placed himself next to me in bed and spooned me close. Oh how I've missed this. He knows what he's doing to me. We fell asleep fast and slept the whole night.

And now we're here at the airport, boarding our jet2 flight, me and Harry leading the troops aboard.

"Let me sort this" Harry said smiling down at me,leaving my side, Ethan approaching me.

"So are my parents back?" He grins happily. "Shut up Ethan you are literally older than me! And who knows" I shoved his chest away, walking over to Harry.

"Ready?" He ask me, clearly tired as it is 5 in the morning right now and we had to all wake up at 3.

"I think so" I smiled giddy at him, he makes me feel so shy. "you sitting next to me?" he whispered sweetly in my ear, I could've folded then and there I wanted him so bad.

"yeah" i bit my bottom lip smirking at him mischievously.

"you were sitting with me anyway dummy" he ruffled my hair and pulled me into his side, just like old times.

When we got on the plane, thankfully we were all sat together in the same area so it wasn't to bad and would be comfortable. I begged to have the window seat and Harry eventually gave in and let me however had to sit in the middle next to jj who, snoars.

"sorry bog" I laughed , sitting down in my seat as he threw me and his things in the over head compartment. "don't worry about it think I can deal for 3 hours" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes causing me to giggle at him.

Naturally through the flight , me and Harry felt ourselves falling into each others bodies. His head would sink into my hair and I'd flutter to sleep softly in his chest.

Our finger and hands perfectly intertwined in our sleep, without any thought going in to it.

I could feel Harry's hot breathe on my scalp, indicating he was asleep. I was nearly asleep as well don't get me wrong. But I couldn't fully settle due to butterflies that are buzzing around my stomach. This felt so good, how it should be, how it was and now how it is? I hope so.

I smiled to myself, thankful that we've made up and are hopefully back on track: no more arguments, no more stupid breakups and more of this. More physical touch, something me and him craved. More whispering sweet nothings into eachothers ear constantly. More cuddles. More kissed. More hot steamy make out sessions. More- okay maybe this is getting a bit out of hand. I know we're on track again but I shouldn't get so far a head.

"what you smiling at?" jj said smugly as he stirred up from his nap staring at me and Harry. I felt my face flush red. "Fuck off jj" I laughed into Harry's chest, attempting to hide my maroon face which didn't work.

"I can still see you dumb ass" he said with his iconic , loud laugh, only making me laugh more and accidentally causing Harry to stir.

"Jj shut the fuck up," he mumbled into my hair, digging it deeper into it, if that's possible.

"bog" jj poked Harry, I attempted to stop him jokingly but it was no use, he would never listen t me. "Get out of her birds nest bro, we're here basically," he laughed and my jaw dropped.

"uhm excuse me? Bird nest? My hair isn't even messy you bitch" I laughed , pushing jj in his chest, harry gently removing himself from my head, reaching for the overhead compartments. He tossed my bag over his shoulder and carrying his in his hand.

"awh haz that's so cute carrying parks' bag" talia squealed, everyone turning their heads and laughing. "shut up tals" I rolled my eyes and hugged into Harry's side, secretly smiling.

"right me and freezy are going to get a cab back to ours, we'll see you all later?" Harry began, him and freezy saying goodbye to everyone and then, finally, Harry reached me.

"can I come home with you Lewis?" I smiled at him locking our eyes together. "you need to get your stuff from home?" he laughed.

"take me later, it's only 10" I stated. He turned round and raised his eyebrows at freezy, to which I seen him nod aware of, whatever we are. "well then," he sighed.

I went round hugging all the boys and finally getting to the girls, then Lola.

"you gonna be okay getting home babe?" I asked her, we were planning on going home together but I didn't plan on seeing Harry this holiday.

"parks don't be dumb, I'm going to go home myself I'll be fine. Plus I've found the hottest boy in airport. Gave him my number and he's gonna come round later so we can fuckkk" she said causing me to burst out laughing.

"Wear protection dumb ass" I joked pulling her in for a short hug, "you too" she whispered to me causing my eyes to blast wide open. "Shut uppp" k told her, shoving and walking away.

The cab ride to cal(freezys) and harrys flat was short but sweet. It was silent but not awkward. Me and harry were not touching but our thighs were grazing against eachother and his gaze burned into me.

We got out the cab, hopped in the lift and slammed the flat door shut, flopping on to a couch I know all too well...

"hey you" he whispered sweetly in my ear pulling me down next to him on the couch. "oh hey" I said smiling at him knowing what he wants.

"I missed you so much babe" he groaned into my neck, sweetly sucking and kissing on it making me moan out in pleasure. So much so I couldn't wait to go to the bedroom.

I climbed on top of him and removed my top leaving me in just my red see through bra.

"fucking hell," he replied, shortly after he did pulling his white top over his head. I trailed my fingers down his stomach as he drew spirals round my chest.

"stop teasing" I moaned grabbing his neck and aggressively kissing the shit out of him.