chapter 2

Lin heard someone calling her name but her eyelids were heavy.....but she fell asleep again.

<<<after an hour>>>

Lin wakes up and found herself in a small space. She was frightened and looked around for her younger sister. She saw her younger sister Sarah, looking at a strange screen intensively.

"Sarah!" Lin called her sister's name. "What's with this place and why are we here?!" Lin asked Sarah while looking at the screen infront of her. "Oh, you woke up! This place is called space where we get our missions, cool right?!" Sarah said excitedly. Lin was about to ask something but she heard a strange voice.

"Welcome to our space" the system said. "There are two people?!" System was shocked. "Only one of you was supposed to be chosen". Lin was angry "how dare you try to kidnap my sister!".

"Oh,no! She was chosen as a protagonist who needs to travel world to world and do the given missions" the system tried to explain his purpose. "Won't that be dangerous?!" Lin asked with a fright.

"Worry not, even if she dies during the mission, her soul will not be in danger. She will be bought back to this space to repair. After all the missions are finished, it's her wish whether she chooses to stay in the world or returns to her original world.

" The system explained. "Is that so" Lin sighed. "Then please send me back since I am not needed" Lin spoke as she looked at Sarah's excited face. System hesitated "you can't return to your original world if your sister doesn't complete her missions".

"BUT I AM NOT NEEDED AND I DON'T WANT TO STAY IN THIS TINY SPACE WHILE SHE CONPLETES HER MISSION!" Lin shouted. System is frustrated "you can help her complete her missions" system is sweating data. "Can I do that" Lin spoke with a surprised face.

Lin hesitated "but my parents will be worried if they find us both missing". "Don't worry, time will be stopped in your world" system speaks proudly.

"Great! I always wanted to travel novel world" Lin was happy. Sarah spoke with boredom "system can we start the mission?".

"OK but before that you need to read the mission information" system  told Sarah. Lin asked the system "will I also get to read that?". System looked at Lin apologetically.

<<<after some time>>>

"Since my sister is a female protagonist then what am I?" Lin asked curiously. "Oh! You will be a side character" system explained "your sister's characteristics are fixed but you can decide for yourself what you type of character you want!".

"I don't have anything in mind so can I do a random and then decide in the next world?" Lin asked.

"Sure, but I don't have the spare energy to change your data everytime so your next choice will your last choice " system explained seriously.

"Thank you" Lin nodded. Lin was about to check her characteristics but she heard Sarah talking and got distracted.

"I am finished! Can we start?" Sarah asked excitedly. "Sure" system nodded. "Wait! I did-" Lin was about to say something but she got sucked into a portal together with Sarah.

To be continued ~~