chapter 4

Lin thought she was about to die but she felt the grip loose. She about to fall to the ground but she was caught by a beautiful and handsome man.

The man bought the rabbit near his nose and started to sniff.
"Why do you smell so.........tasty" the man said while sniffing. Lin became frightened when she heard the words, she started crying.

  The man saw rabbit's tears and asked "why are you crying?".
The huge man licked rabbit's tears and said with a smile "even your tears tastes good".
Lin became scared and stopped crying.

"Are you a beastman's cub? Since you understand my words so well, you must be one" the man asked curiously.

The rabbit looked at the hug man with a anaconda tail with a confused look.

"Suck a young and weak cub, you won't be able to catch females attention if you are such a coward" the man said with a teased smile.

"But it doesn't matter, just stay with me if you can't find a female. They are very troublesome and arrogant" the man said with a disgusted tone.
The rabbit licked licked the man's hand to please him which surprised the man.

The man licked the place where the rabbit licked and said with a smile "Since you are so cute, I won't kill you. Stay with me and I'll take care of you".

The rabbit became scared when she saw the man's action but she became even more scared when she heard the man's words.

*but I need to find my sister! She might be so scared all alone* Lin cried in her mind but nodded to the man.
The man smiled with a satisfied look and kissed the rabbit with his fork like tongue.

The rabbit couldn't resist and could only accept his kiss.
You are so tasty everywhere, I want to see how handsome you'll look when you became a human.

*will he kill me if he knew I was a female* Lin became frightened *I should escape him before becoming a female*.

<<<after a week of living as a rabbit with the anaconda man>>>

*this anaconda is so clingy and possessive* Lin thought about how she got through this week with that anaconda man.
Lin the anaconda bringing her the food.

"I can feel that you'll soon turn into your human" the man, Luke said while feeding the rabbit.
The rabit became frightened when she heard the words.

"Don't be scared, you'll be a handsome man.
Even if you become ugly, it doesn't matter" luke comforted the rabbit.

After eating the food, rabbit's eyes started to become heavy. "Take a nap" Luke placed the rabbit on soft furs to sleep.

The rabbit feel into deep sleep instantly. Luke also slept with the rabbit carefully while protecting it.

<<<after 3 hours>>>

Lin woke up and found herself as a human girl.
She walked out of the cave carefully, trying not to awake the man. She soon found a river.

She went near the river to look at her appearance. She was shocked her cute appearance.
She had pink hair and pink eyes, she looked really young.

*What's the use of being a 12 years old girl!* lin started crying in her mind while looking at her cute but unless appearance

*I should stop thinking about this and try to find my sister* lin thought.
Lin turned around and was about to walk away but she bumped into someone.

She looked up with teary eyes, while holding her nose pitifully and saw Luke.
"You were actually a female? How could you turn into a animal? Only males can do that".

Luke asked with curiosity while looking at lin's small body with a dazed look.
"I-I don't k-know" Lin said with a scared look. "You aren't of age, right?" Luke asked with a creepy smile.

"Y-yes, I am 12" Lin said while feeling goosebumps. "Don't you have parents or any relatives?" Luke asked while stepping forward.

"I have a s-sister" Lin said while stepping back. "Can I be your guardian? Since you aren't of a age yet then can I be your guardian?"

Luke said while bending to her level "I will protect you and give you food in exchange, I want to be your first mate" luke asked with a seductive smile.
Lin hesitated.

"Look, you are so tiny and cute, what if some other beastmen kidnaps you or some other animal eats you" luke tried to manipulate "I'll protect you and love you. I just want you to be my female.

How about that? Will you agree?". "I-i agree!" Lin said after thinking. "Good" luke smiled and he carried Lin back to the cave with one hand.

"Don't worry, we won't do it until you become of the age" luke said while trying comfort her.

Lin shoke her head "is it necessary? I don't want to do that!" looked at luke with pleading eyes.
Luke's eyes darkened for a moment as he looked at Lin's pleading eyes.

Takes Lin onto his laps "baby, if we don't do it, how can we become mates? Do you like babies?".

"Yes! I like babies!" Lin replied with a cute smile.
"Then we'll have a lot of babies, just you and me" luke smiled creepily where Lin couldn't see.

"And the babies!" Lin added. "Yes, you, me and babies will always be together" luke looked at Lin with possessiveness.

*wait! I can't have babies! I need to complete the mission and leave this world!* lin thought with determination.

To be continued~~