chapter 3 <arc 1> : beast world

Sarah's picture 👆👆

Lin woke up and remembered herself being sucked. She became irritated but she could nothing.
Lin was scared when found a huge Sarah, sitting beside herself and eating a fruit.

Lin about to touch Sarah but she found her hand that of a rabbit. Lin tried to sleep but she couldn't.

Lin jumped on Sarah's thighs to caught her attention. "Oh right! You became a rabbit, you are so cute!" Sarah spoke as she tried to kiss the rabbit.

Seeing Lin started to panic, Sarah said "don't worry since it's a Beast world, you can also probably turn into a human".
"Can you try" Sarah asked. Lin, the rabbit nodded.

<<<after a while>>>

The rabbit shakes it head pitifully. "Don't worry, we'll find a way" Sarah comforted Lin. Lin nodded its head.
"I have got my mission, can you see the screen in front of me?"

Sarah asked Lin while holding Lin in her hand carefully. Rabbit nods its head. "Can you read it?" Sarah asked curiously. Rabbit shakes its head.

"Oh, that fine. Now let's look around this jungle and try to find a village then we'll start our mission". The rabbit nodded.

<<<After an hour of walking in the jungle>>>

While Sarah was walking, the rabbit flinched and started trembling. Sarah stopped walking "what happened to you?" Sarah asked with a worry.

*There is a danger!* lin was shouting in her mind but couldn't speak. "Are you cold?" Sarah asked while trying to give rabbit some of her warmth.

*IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING SARAH! RUNNNN!* the rabbit's animal instinct were warning and lin started trembling more.

Sarah was about to ask more questions but she sensed something something in the surrounding.
Lin was surprised when she saw Sarah jumping high in the air and landing on a tree.

"Shh" Sarah hushed. After a while when Sarah was about to jump from the tree, she saw something that shocked her entirely.

A ANACONDA WAS CLIMBING THE TREE!!! Sarah started trembling and Lin could feel Sarah trembling.
*Sarah is the female protagonist and nothing should happen to her!* Lin was became determined to distract the anaconda and help Sarah escape.

The rabbit patted Sarah and kissed Sarah's cheeks, trying to comfort her. After comforting Sarah, Lin jumped down from the tree in steps and landed safely.

The anaconda sense the movement of the rabbit and stopped climbing the tree to chase the rabbit.
Sarah was terrified by Lin's behavior, she knew that her sister was afraid of the animals.

She knew that Lin will return back to the space once she dies but she still felt scared for Lin.
Sarah became determined to complete this mission quickly and return to the space together with Lin.

<<<on Lin's side>>>

Lin hid in a hole of a tree. She knew she had f*cked up the moment she hid here.

She could feel anaconda's smile because of her animal's sense. The anaconda started tightening his hold on the tree with his body.

The hole started shrinking which scared Lin.
She jumped out of the hole and stared running but she was caught by the anaconda.

She knew she was about to die. She wished in the next world, she would have to die so early.
With that thinking she closed her eyes as she felt anaconda's tightening grip

To be continued~~