chapter 6

Luke looked at Lin with intensive eyes and said "it's in a beautiful place but you can't see it whole".

"Even a little bit is fine" Lin said with a curious face.
"Look at your heart, my mark is circling around your neck with it's face towards your heart" Luke said and kissed her and neck.

"Oh! I see it! Do you like it?" Lin looked at Luke with a cute smile and asked. 

"Yes, you gave me the best gift of my life" Luke said with a doting smile.
"We are ferels and we aren't liked by other beastmen and females.

It's a blessing to even get a female." Luke said with an indifferent face
"but I am the most lucky ferel to get a cute and lovely female like you"
Luke said while his eyes darkened for a moment.

Luke kissed Lin "I love you so don't ever leave me ".

<<<After Lin rested for 3 days>>>

"Ready to go?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes!" Lin said excitedly "it's been 3 weeks since I last saw my sister!".
"You know, it's rare for females to have sisterhood" Luke said while thinking something.

"I don't know about that but my sister is the best!"
Lin said excitedly "she is so strong!
She can even jump high in the sky! And she knows a lot of things".

*My sister also has a strange transparent thing called screen floating in front of her with strange letters* Lin paused while thinking *Letters? How do I know that?! WAIT! I CAME HERE WITH MY SISTER TO COMPLETE THE MISSIONS! why is my memory so confused!*.

Luke hugged Lin in his arms like a child and asked "Are you comfortable?". Lin nodded and hugged his neck.

<<<After walking for 3 days, they found a village>>>

"There are so many beastmen!" Lin looked around excitedly. When they were about to enter the village, the guards stopped them.

Guards were in attack position when they saw a anaconda behind a female.

"How dare you kidnap a female!" Guards shouted at the anaconda.

"No! He didn't kidnap me! He is my mate!" Lin shouted at the guards while trying to protect Luke with her small body.

The guards looked confused "You really aren't being forced?".
"No! He isn't like other ferels!" Lin protested.

"You have a female who helped you upgrade your village" Lin asked. "Yes and what about that" guards asked.
"She is my sister!" Lin said excitedly after knowing that her sister is here.

Guards looked at the cute and tiny female with complicated eyes "I need to go inside and check whether what you said is true or not".
Lin nodded happily.

<<<After a while>>>

Lin saw Sarah coming out of the gate with fast steps "Sarah!".

Lin threw her body on Sarah's arms "I missed you!".
Sarah looked at Lin's face confusingly "...Lin?".

Lin nodded happily.
Sarah looked at Lin's cute face "you can really transform, I thought it wasn't possible" Sarah wondered.

"Even I thought so!" Lin said with a pout.
"Can we go inside and talk, I am really tired. We have been traveling for 3 days to find you".

"We?" Sarah asked while looking at Lin's neck and then looked behind Lin. "Yes! Me and my mate!" Lin said.

Sarah looked had a lot of questions but she manages to shallow them when she saw Luke's face and instructed the guards to prepare a place for them.

Sarah looked at Lin's face "you can stay with me and my mates for a while".

"Thank you Sarah!" Lin said with a cute face.
Sarah took Lin to her hut and gave her a room with Luke.

"I........" Sarah looked like she wanted to say something.
"Do you want to tell me something?" Lin asked.

"Yes, but.... your mate needs to go. I need to talk in private" Sarah said carefully while reading Luke's emotions.

"Luke, please go out, I need to talk to my sister" Lin told Luke softly.
Luke looked at Lin for 5 minutes before going out.

"Remember, I will never leave you as your mate" Luke went out after saying this. Lin had a dumbfounded look but Sarah had complicated look in her eyes.

"What did he mean?" Lin asked Sarah. "I don't know" Sarah said.

After a while Sarah talked "you should leave Luke"