chapter 7

"You should leave Luke" Sarah said. "Why?!" Lin asked with a panic.

"I got news from the system that he doesn't have enough energy for both of us.

Since I am the protagonist, he decided to give me most of his energy while saving some for you.

It might be possible that you would get affected with the body's nature(personality) and even forget that you are from the real world."
Sarah said with a serious face
"so don't get too serious with Luke, you might not want to return to the real world".

"I'll just ask the system to use the energy that was saved for me to erase my memory" Lin said with a sad face.

"Still, don't get too close to Luke!" Sarah said angrily.

"Why? Will it intrupt your mission!" Lin said while getting a little annoyed.

"Yes! He is the villian and I need to win him! He is one of my three targets!"
Sarah said with annoyance on her face "but you took him away! How can I complete my mission now?!".

"But........he is the same anaconda which we encounter in the beginning.

He would have killed me in the begging if he knew that I was
a female, but he thought I was
a male because females in
this world didn't have
animal form.
But we spend the time together and he started to like me and told me how handsome or cute I would be when I become a beastman........
but I transformed into a female, although he was surprised
but he didn't kill me despite
his hatred towards females and became my mate."

Lin said with a serious face "I can't leave him now".

Sarah had a complicated look on her face "ok.....anyways it's our first world, it doesn't matter if we don't complete the mission properly.
I'll just win other two males" Sarah said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited? Who are they?" Lin asked curiously.

"I can't reveal it" Sarah shook her head. "I'll show them to you when they become my mates.
But I'll tell you this, they are a girl's dream type males and of course mine also." Sarah said with a blush.

"OK....... then, you aren't angry about Luke becoming my mate, right?" Lin asked carefully.

"Although I am a little angry but it's ok as long as I can win other two" Sarah said with a blushing face.

"My little sister is so tall and beautiful, who wouldn't love you?"
Lin sighed " I am still short, even after
traveling the world, I can only hope I will be taller in our next mission,
even if it's only a little bit."

What Lin didn't know was that her words would come true but she would regret it.

<<<after a few days>>>

"It would be better if the system could tell me their exact location" Sarah sighed.

"Is there no other way" Lin asked. "No, I only know how they would look like" Sarah couldn't help but get annoyed.

"Anyways, why do you still have the same fragrance from our real world?" Sarah asked.

"I still smell like peach?" Lin asked while sniffing herself. Sarah nodded and said with envy "although you weren't beautiful in
our world but you had this fragrance that makes anyone falls in love with you, I wish I also had that.".

Lin became uncomfortable from Sarah's words.

<<<after a while>>>

Sarah went outside and Luke came in. He saw Lin sitting on the furs sadly.

Luke took Lin in his arms and made her sit on his thighs "Why are you sad, did something happen?".

Lin shook her head. "Tell me what happened,
you can always relay on me" Luke said while stroking her back to comfort her.

"I-i....." Lin hesitated "do you think my sister is beautiful and you will not like me anymore?".

"I only love you and I'll always love you" Luke said while rubbing top of her head.

"I always feel that I won't be loved, everyone always loves my sister just because she is beautiful."

Lin started crying. Luke kisses her tears away "I don't know about others but I will always love you, even in after life.

They are all blind, they are just missing a pearl.".

Lin hugs Luke tightly "I love you too". Luke had a doting smile
"I am so happy that my baby loves me back".

<<<after a month>>>

"Winter will come in next month, we should find our own place" Luke said while cuddling Lin.

"Can't we just stay here?" Lin asked. "I will brumate during winter
and I don't trust them enough to leave you here" Luke said with a gloomy face.

"We should leave this place in a few days and find new
place with no one else but us" Luke said while burying his head in Lin's chest.

"...ok" Lin said after some thought.