14| Enchanted.

"pehli nazar me kaisa jadu kar diyatera ban baitha hai mera jiya"

tera ban baitha hai mera jiya"

"pehli nazar me kaisa jadu kar diyatera ban baitha hai mera jiya"

Three years ago
Mumbai, 10:30 AM

"I am sorry Mr. Rai Singhania but we can't make that happen."

"What the fuck do you mean by you can't make that happen?"

"I am really Sorry, Mr Rai Singhania but this deal can't be closed anymore."

"I flew from New York to India just to hear about your incompetency? I fucking left my Mom's birthday for this deal and now you're saying the deal can't be closed? Is this a fucking joke to you?"

"I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused." He apologised looking down.

"I don't fucking care Malhotra. You don't want this deal right? I'll make sure you never get any other deal ever." His expression changed to horror.

"Please don't do this, I am sorry." He begged joining his hands. I glared at him and walked out of his office.

I've never been this enraged before. Because of this stupid deal, I had to miss my mother's birthday and fly to here.

I would've killed Malhotra's sick ass if his wife wasn't pregnant.

The ring of my phone pulled me away from my thoughts. Opening the car door I picked up the call. "Yes?"

"What yes? Where are you?" My Grandmother's cheerful voice came from the other side. I sat on the driving seat and replied "Outside of The Malhotra Corporation."

"Oh, did you get the deal?"
"I didn't."

"What?" she shouted and then continued "It's alright, he didn't deserve a deal with The Rai Singhania's anyways."

I let out a deep sigh before saying "You know how important this deal was to me right?"

"Shouldn't your generation chill and all? It's okay you didn't get this deal, you'll get a better one, Just chill." My grandmother spends so much time on social media that she even started sounding like the new generation.