16| Mine to love, Mine to fuck.

"Tere ishq pe tere waqt pe bass haq hai ek merateri rooh pe tere jism pebass haq hai ek mera"

bass haq hai ek mera
teri rooh pe tere jism pe
bass haq hai ek mera"

"Tere ishq pe tere waqt pe bass haq hai ek merateri rooh pe tere jism pebass haq hai ek mera"

Esha has been avoiding me since I put the ring on her finger.

She's talking to everyone but me. I stared at her as she talked to her friends in a corner of the hall.

I tried to talk to her but whenever someone leaves her alone, someone else comes and starts talking. They need to leave my wife alone for fuck's sake.

"Congratulations." I turned around to see Adrian MF Williams Smirking at me.

"Doesn't suit you, Williams."

"Whatever!" His expression changed to serious "You got what I asked for?"

I slid my hands into my pocket and took out the chip. "Here" I handed the pen drive to him.

He took the pen drive from my hand and stared at his girlfriend who was talking to my Cherry. "Stop eye fucking her." I smirked and his gaze turned to me.

"And you're saying that?" He gave me a funny look. He's talking too much, isn't he? I think he deserves a reality check.

"Well, At least I didn't get played" An evil smirk curled up to my lips.

"Oh, At least I asked my girl, dated her and then got played. Look at you who doesn't even have the balls to confess." Looks like I am the one who got the reality check.

"I'm still the one who's getting married first, isn't it?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

Rhea signalled him to join her and the girls, he nodded and headed to where she was.

Forget calling, Cherry didn't even look at me. I think I should get used to it now.

It's okay baby, ignore all you want now.

I leaned on the drinks counter and watched her smiling with her friends. She looks so beautiful when she's smiling.

I've never believed angels existed until her. Sometimes I look at her and wonder how can a person be so beautiful, so stunning and so fucking perfect.