36| Lose me.

Chapter 35 was not the end of part 1. I'll let you know when the part one ends.

"Tu jo milaToh zindagi hai badliMain poora naya ho gayaHai be-asar duniya ki baatein badiAb teri sunu main sadaa"

"Tu jo mila
Toh zindagi hai badli
Main poora naya ho gaya
Hai be-asar duniya ki baatein badi
Ab teri sunu main sadaa"

"Tu jo milaToh zindagi hai badliMain poora naya ho gayaHai be-asar duniya ki baatein badiAb teri sunu main sadaa"

I look at him, my tears welling up in my eyes as I speak, my voice trembling. "Please... Tell me... Where were you?"

He looks at me, his eyes watery as well. He pulls me closer to him, his grip firm but gentle. "Baby, I was in Hawaii... but why? Why are you asking me?" He asks, his voice laced with concern.

I look up at him, my tears falling down my cheeks as I speak. "You're not lying to me, right? You were really in Hawaii, right?" I ask, my voice cracking with emotion.

Aarav pulls me even closer to him, his arm wrapping tightly around my waist. "Yes, baby, I was in Hawaii. You can ask my family if you want."

I throw my arms around him, hugging him tightly as I start to sob uncontrollably. I bury my face into his chest, my tears staining his shirt.

Aarav holds me closely, his voice filled with worry. "Esha, you're scaring me. What happened, cherry?" He asks, his arms tightening around me.

I cling to him tighter, my body shaking with sobs as tears stream down my face. "I thought... I thought you..." I trail off, too overcome with emotion to speak.

I try to speak, my words choked by hiccups and sobs. "Aarav... that- that guy..." I manage to get out before breaking down completely, unable to continue speaking through my tears.

"Baby, you're scaring me." Panic evident in his voice.

I finally manage to regain some control of myself, taking deep breaths between sobs. "There- there was a guy... He put a knife to my neck and... and he snatched my purse and my phone..." I say between sniffles.

His expression darkens as I recount the ordeal, his grip on me tightening in anger. "Where did this happen? Did he hurt you?" He asks, his voice filled with concern and fury.