33| Teasing him.

4k votes

"Mm, she the devilShe a bad lil' bitch, she a rebel"

"Mm, she the devil
She a bad lil' bitch, she a rebel"

Nothing hurts more than seeing someone who once said they love you change

Aarav doesn't love me anymore.

I can see it.

I mean if he did love me then he wouldn't be talking to his employees on a video call for hours.

He literally sat in front of his laptop five hours ago. At exactly 1 pm he took his laptop with him and sat on the hall's couch to attend a digital conference with his very important clients.

And he's still not done.

I mean- what the heck?

We didn't go out today, we didn't cuddle today like we didn't do anything. I am sitting here in my room watching a horrible movie where a guy kidnaps the girl and gives her a year to fall in love with him. It's horrible because the movie is not helping my situation, it's making me more horny than I already am.

Like in the whole movie they just fuck.

First Half of the movie is filled with guy's weird ass expressions and  the girl complaining about her being kidnapped then the next half is just them fucking all the time.

Well, It's not like I'm complaining. I feel happy for the girl, at least her boyfriend knows how to love her.

And then there's my husband who just doesn't give a fuck.

Or maybe it's just your mood tsunamis.

I think I might be pregnant because I missed my period last month and I also can't eat properly. I feel nauseous whenever I try to eat my favourite dishes.

I am craving a lot of things and I am always horny.

I hate it. I hate feeling like this.

No matter how much he fucks me but I am never satisfied. I want more and more and I feel I might have started to annoy him with my uncontrollable lust over the past few days.