10| The Photoshoot.

"you got me down on my knees,it's getting harder to breathe

it's getting harder to breathe."

"our system is hacked

"our system is hacked." Rehaan gritted glaring at the computer screen.

"I can't believe we've been hacked." He threw the keyboard at the screen.

"Calm your Ass down, Rehaan ." Vihaan's pissed voice echoed through the air.

"We've been fucking hacked which means some motherfucker have access to our fucking system and you want me to fucking calm down?"

"For now I want you to stop fucking shouting." Vihaan glared at Rehaan and he glared back.

"Well, that's a lot of fucking." Now their glares turned to me. What will I do with these short-tempered Oberoi brothers?

"After such high security how someone hacked into our system? I murmured looking at the screen.

"I was out of the country for a week, you and Vihaan were here and still couldn't do a shit about it." Rehaan gritted angrily glaring at Vihaan and me.

"Don't even look at me, I was dealing with the Russian so I was busy."

"And you?" Rehaan turned to me.

"I was busy."

"Busy doing what?"

"Busy kissing Esha Arora." Vihaan smirked.

"Don't bring her into this." I warned him but the motherfucker's smirk just grew.

"I am serious, Vihaan."

"You are so fucked." Vihaan shook his head and went to sit on the couch.

"What does he mean by Kissing Esha? Wait, did you approach her?" Rehaan looked at me with confusion.

"They're are getting married." Vihaan pressed on the word married, causing me to glare at him.

"What? I was out for a fucking week and you told her?" Rehaan asked with astonishment.