I'm Here 🔴🦊 (❤️‍🩹⚠️)

Plot
Credit for the plot goes to The_EnbyPoly_W1tch
Leo, Mikey and Donnie had left the lair without Raph knowing to hang out with April but unfortunately they had failed to leave a note or a message for their older brother that they would be gone for some time, so Raph starts to panic and grow anxiety ridden until Savage Raph awakens. Mariella is sent to the lair by Donnie who asked to check up on Raph, unknowing to her that she would understand why you don't leave Raph alone.

TRIGGERS
Depiction of Panic Attack
•Slight Mention of Blood

Raph was currently coming out of his room and he gave a tired hum in response as he stretched, he took a nap not too long ago as he looked around the lair and noticed it was quiet, oddly quiet

The snapper arched a brow bone in confusion but thought his brothers were just playing a joke on him, trying to ease his nerves. "Hey guys! Are ya hidin'?" Raph called.

Raph however heard not a single voice, not a even as much as a peep. The red masked turtle immediately felt his anxiety start to crawl along his shell, Raph started to search throughout the lair for any sign of his brothers.

He had checked the bedrooms, the kitchen, the tank garage, the arcade, the dojo and even the living room but not a single one of his brothers had been found which made Raph start to rub at one of his hands out of nervousness while he felt his breaths quicken.

"Okay Raph.. relax, you're just in the lair but.. all alone. They.. they must have left a text, a note, anything?!" Raph checked his phone but saw no recent messages as he felt his panic rising more and he felt like his chest was tightening, he held his head in his hands as Raph started to hear a small voice in the back of his head.

You're alone.

They left you all alone.

All alone and forever will be.

Savage.

Savage..

S A V A G E . . .

S A V A G E  R A P H!

Raph panted and started to hyperventilate, putting a hand over his plastron where his heart was before his vision had begun to blur and his conscious mind had started to black out.

Meanwhile

Mariella was currently on her way to the lair and the kitsune masked girl glanced down at her phone, looking over the text message once again that Donnie had sent her and she seemed a bit puzzled however about it.