Lessons in Language 🔵🎤 (☁️)

Plot
Leo and Fumiko get together on every Saturday night so they could practice speaking to one another in different languages, with Fumiko teaching Leo how to speak in Japanese while Leo teaches her how to speak a few different words in Spanish. Leo tries to say how he feels but can't express it normally so he gets a clever idea.

It was Saturday night, which could only mean one thing: Hanging out with Fumiko! Leo was racing across the rooftops as he jumped from one rooftop to the next and he smiled a bit to himself since every Saturday, it would just be him and Fumiko, alo...

It was Saturday night, which could only mean one thing: Hanging out with Fumiko! Leo was racing across the rooftops as he jumped from one rooftop to the next and he smiled a bit to himself since every Saturday, it would just be him and Fumiko, alone together, with no interruptions from his brothers. Leo then stopped at one rooftop when he heard his phone 'Chime!' and checked his phone to see the message that Fumiko had sent him.

[☆Super-Star-Sapphire☆]: I'm finishing up on setting things up for tonight's lessons, did you let your brother's know that you're going to be gone for a while?

Leo chuckled quietly but he had a feeling that Fumiko would be concerned for his brothers, especially after how Raph would freak out about one of them going off on their own like how Mikey went on his solo mission. But he could understand that Fumiko was just looking out for him and his brothers, he texted her back and sent back his response.

[Ne0nXLe0n]: Yeah, I let Raph know. Relax Miko! I'm almost at your place anyway!

Leo then put his phone away and he then continued his way to Fumiko's penthouse apartment as he then grabbed his katana's, using his portal Mystic power to slash open a portal and going through it as he landed on a skyscraper rooftop and he looked around as he spotted Fumiko's home. "Nothing like a birds eye view.." Leo sighed happily, he then used his power again as a portal opened on the balcony and he went through it.

Leo put his katana's away and the portal shut once he arrived on the balcony, he turned around to see the overlook of the city and it was spectacular. "Killer view huh?" A voice asked.

Leo jolted a bit and he looked over to see Fumiko as she had opened the sliding door. She smiled as she had her hair put up in a loose bun and she wore her adorable Sakura pink hoodie, Leo chuckled quietly but smiled as Fumiko walked over to Leo and stood next to him as they both enjoyed the look of the overview.

"I will admit, this is pretty amazing. Not as good as the view from the bridge though." Leo said, crossing his arms over his chest as Fumiko giggled but nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, but there's even more beautiful sights back at my home. Anyway, shall we get started on today's lesson?" Fumiko turned to him and she smiled a little as Leo gave a nod and then the two made their way inside and Leo noticed that Fumiko set up some snacks and even pizza so they could eat while they studied.