Brotherly Comfort 🔴🔵🟣🟠🌻 (❤️‍🩹☁️)

Plot
After an exhausting night of patrol, the boys turn in for the night but unfortunately one sibling can't sleep: Lillie. She keeps having a horrible dream of the fire so she sneaks away to Raph's room, the snapper gives her comfort and soon the other brothers decide to help as well.

It was a rather relaxing night in the city of New York, the guys had gotten done after an exhausting patrol as round the city and occasionally got caught in fights with some familiar villainous faces

Once at the lair, Leo was tired and carrying Mikey on his shell as the orange masked turtle was dozing off while Donnie tiredly rubbed at his eyes and Raph gave a yawn, stretching. "Ugh.. tonight was.." Leo mumbled, he couldn't even finish his sentence as Donnie looked over at his twin.

"Honestly, I'm agreeing with you Nardo. I never thought I'd say that." Donnie said, he then made his way to his room and Leo carried Mikey to his room so the younger brother could rest. Raph went to his room and he yawned again, he couldn't help it as exhaustion was washing over the snapper.

Raph walked into his room and he sat down on the bed as he hoped that him and his brothers didn't wake up Lillie, they made sure that the kid was asleep before they went out on patrol.

Raph took his mask off and set it aside on the nightstand next to the bed as he laid back on the coziness of the bed, he pulled his blankets over him as he was careful not to shred up the blankets due to his spiky shell and he turned the lamp off.

The room went dark as Raph then grabbed one of the teddy bears on his bed, he actually had quite the collection of plushies that he had kept in a corner in his room.

He held it gently before his eyelids grew heavy and Raph slowly drifted off to sleep as he gave a gentle huff while he fell asleep. After about fifteen minutes, Raph began to hear the faint patter of footsteps and he groaned quietly as he shifted in his sleep before opening one eye tiredly.

He saw a familiar little figure and he rubbed his eyes with one hand and turned the lamp on, seeing that it was Lillie who had entered his room and noticed the kid had tear streaks on her face as he sat up. "Lil's, what's wrong? We didn't wake ya did we?" Raph asked.

"N..No.. you didn't, I just had a nightmare." Lillie said, she felt bad for waking Raph up and she held her plush bunny close to her as she looked over at him.

Raph scooted over a bit and patted a spot on the bed, Lillie came over and she sat down next to Raph as Raph carefully rubbed Lillie's back with one hand. "Do you wanna talk about it? It might make ya feel better." Raph said.

Lillie looked up at Raph and she then looked down at her lap as she sighed a little but nodded. "It was about the fire, it.. it just keeps playing in my head." Lillie said, she seemed upset and Raph felt his heartstrings being pulled at as his gaze softened and he picked her up, holding Lillie in his arms in a comforting hug.

"It's okay Lillie, Raph's here.. you won't ever have to go through anything like that again." Raph said, he had been told by Donnie that Lillie had developed something called Pyrophobia which in a more simple term for him to understand meant a fear of fire.

"Can I stay here for a bit..?" Lillie asked, she didn't want to bother Raph so much about a nightmare which seemed barely even trival. "Of course kiddo and don't worry, you're not gonna have anymore nightmares as long as I'm here." Raph said, he laid back on the bed and let Lillie lay on his plastron as Lillie gave a tired hum.

Raph pulled the blanket over Lillie and he always made sure to care for the younger siblings as he made small circles on Lillie's back to soothe her, soon he heard footsteps and looked over as Mikey peeked into the room next. "Hey Raph, is this a bad time..?" Mikey asked, seeing Lillie had entered the room and the younger brother couldn't sleep either.

"Not at all, come on in." Raph scooted over and Mikey walked into the room as he got in the bed, curling up under the blankets as Mikey felt a bit more at ease. However it wasn't over yet as both Leo and Donnie came to Raph's room as well ans both twins were awake but practically drained of energy. "You guys too huh?" Raph asked, Donnie gave a nod and Leo rubbed his eyes.

"Turtle sleep pile it is then." Leo mumbled, he walked inside and Donnie followed as Leo laid next to Mikey and he leaned against Raph with a tired hum while Donnie laid next to Mikey's opposite side and the soft shell hummed tiredly.

Raph chuckled quietly but he was just glad that everyone was comfortable, seeing his brothers now fast asleep before he looked at Lillie and saw the little one drifted off to dreamland as well. Raph shut the lamp off and he laid back as he began to fall asleep as well once his brothers and little sister were all happily resting now.