Mystic Tales 💞⚙️ (☁️)

Credit for the plot and the Oc Linda belong to AllisonThe_Puppeteer
Plot
Linda and Kimani decide to take the plunge and head to the Mystic Library where the duo try to dig up some information about Kimani's species, not knowing that more secrets and truths are hidden beneath the surface.

Normal wasn't even the right way to describe today's plans, Linda had been tasked by Donnie to locate a book in the Mystic Library but unfortunately she didn't know where it was but luckily Kimani did know so the duo were arriving at the location,...

Normal wasn't even the right way to describe today's plans, Linda had been tasked by Donnie to locate a book in the Mystic Library but unfortunately she didn't know where it was but luckily Kimani did know so the duo were arriving at the location, making sure no one else was around as the building was locked up for the night.

The two got in through a window and Kimani used their sense of smell to locate the exact book while Linda examined the many shelves of books in the building. "There's way too many books here, how are we gonna find the one we're looking for?" Linda asked.

"Simple." Kimani went over to one book in the section on Geology mainly with rocks, Kimani brushed their finger against a few book covers before it landed on one as Linda walked over and she seemed puzzled. Kimani pulled the book down and it changed into a large book, having sharp teeth while it looked at the two as Linda clung to Kimani. "Yeah, you may wanna hang on tight." Kimani said.

"Why?!" Linda exclaimed, scared as she and Kimani were eaten by the book and it changed back to its original size, landing on the ground. Kimani and Linda screamed a bit as they were being sent to the Mystic Library, the book they were in opened again and the two landed on the floor as Kimani was a bit dizzy while Linda sat up. Linda gasped softly as she looked around, the Mystic Library was definitely a lot bigger along with having many shelves of various books.

"Oh wow.. this place is crazy, I've never seen a library this big." Linda mumbled, knowing to keep her voice quiet as Kimani nodded and helped her up onto her feet before walking with her to one of the crystal balls which were used as catalogs in the Mystic Library.

"We need to keep quiet here, the hush bat's will take you to the kiddie room and keep you there.. so, remind me what book you need to find." Kimani whispered, softly picking up the crystal ball and looking to Linda who grabbed a slip of paper Donnie gave her.

"Let's see, Donnie said that this book has some info about the hidden city's past.. anything about that here?" Linda asked, making sure to keep her voice quiet as Kimani turned to the crystal ball.

"Let's find out." Kimani focused and their eyes glew a bit as the crystal ball glew too, Linda watched curiously and soon saw a vision of a book appear in the crystal ball.

"Here we are, Ancient History of the Hidden City. Looks like it's kept in the archives." Kimani responded, they placed the crystal ball back in its place and led Linda to the archives.