Found 🔴🔵🟣🟠🌻 (❤️‍🩹☁️) Pt. 2

Plot
The boys bring the mystery child back to the lair despite Donnie being on the fence about it due to the kid's affiliation with the dragons, but once they get the girl treatment, Donnie does some deep diving and researches about the girl's past before she encountered the dragons.

PlotThe boys bring the mystery child back to the lair despite Donnie being on the fence about it due to the kid's affiliation with the dragons, but once they get the girl treatment, Donnie does some deep diving and researches about the girl's past...

The boys managed to find a manhole and climbed down as Raph carried the little kid in one arm while he climbed down and the others followed down the ladder while Donnie was still rather skeptical about the kid they brought back with them.

Once Raph reached the bottom, he went on ahead while Leo followed behind as they ran to the lair and Mikey glanced at Donnie, who was still rather lost in thought when they reached the bottom of the ladder.

"Everything okay Dee?" Mikey asked.

Donnie snapped out of his thoughts and he glanced over at Mikey who had a bit of a concerned look on his face. "I'm fine Michael, just a bit lost in my own thoughts. I still don't understand something, why would the dragons even recruit a child into their ranks?" Donnie asked, he walked with Mikey back to the lair as Mikey put his hands behind his head and walked with Donnie.

"I dunno, maybe she brought something special to the team?" Mikey suggested, he did seem pretty worried for the kid since she wasn't doing too well from the feverish state she was in.

"I'm going to be in my lab, I need to do some quick research." Donnie said, he then typed on his tech gauntlet and contacted Raph about the kid's condition at the time being since the two brothers had raced back to the lair quickly.

"The kiddo isn't doing too great, the fever is gettin' worse." Raph said, he and Leo then arrived at the medbay as Leo went to the cabinets to grab some supplies while Raph gently placed the kid on one of the beds in the medbay.

"If it's progressing to pneumonia, then we need to do what we can to prevent it from happening. Get compress and dampen it with lukewarm water, it'll help with the fever. I took notice earlier that she had some difficulty breathing, so try and raise the humidity. It'll make it easier for the kid to breathe." Donnie said, he continued his way until he went to his lab and Mikey went to the medbay but stayed outside the medbay so the kid didn't get overwhelmed.

Leo handled the humidity issue and luckily they had a small humidifier they would keep on standby incase he or Donnie ever got sick.

A/N: (They're both aquatic turtles so I can imagine that they would need a more hydrated space)

The humidity in the air was raised, the little girl gave a small wheeze like whimper but relaxed and started to breathe a bit easier now while Raph brought over a compress that was sitting in a dish of lukewarm water he got.