This is all i know

(Phoebe's pov)
I finally got off the bus, nervous that there might be security or staff by the gate, but luckily there was none.

It was pretty late so I just decided to go to sleep, AFTER I tell Kari about what I learned.
She's usually staying up a little bit longer at night, so she can do homework.

I knock on the room door,
" coming, oh my gosh" I heard a annoyed voice.
The door opened and I saw Avani.
" oh hey Avani, is Kari awake?" I asked crossing my arms
" yes she is, she's just doing nerd stuff in her room" she replied rolling her eyes while pointing at her door.

" cool, thanks" i said giving her a side eye because of her ridiculous attitude.

I knocked on Kari's door and then the door opened.
Kari was wearing a white t shirt with grey pajama pants, she had headphones on, and I was wondering if she could hear me.
Her eyes lit up, happy to see me back safely.

" I'm so glad you're back, you have to tell me everything that happened" she added
" I'm glad to see you too, and of course I will" I added.

She guided me into her room then shutting the door I sat down on one of the chairs under her loft bed.
She sat down and grabbed her cup of tea.

" so, what happened?" She questioned.

I sighed,
" we'll when I saw the guy, his name was Felix, he was Raena's boyfriend.
It was the year of 2005, eighth grade year he said.
The last time that he saw Raena, was at a dorm party" I explained half through of what I was saying before I was cut off by another one of her questions.
" but our school doesn't allow parties" she questioned, her head tilted.

" I know, it was a party for the end of the quarter, they were about to graduate and the students used to have the teachers dorms, but of course, because of the incident, the teachers got the big dorms" I explained to her.

" ohh, lucky" she sighed

" not really, they got caught, and when Ms. Maywood caught them, she asked who started the party, and Raena put her hand up, but she didn't actually tho" I admitted, looking down wondering why the person who actually hosted the party didn't admit to it.

" why would she do that, what was the punishment?!" Kari asked getting closer, she was very curious.

" well, Ms Maywood escorted her out the dorm, and that was the last time Felix saw her, before he got the news to the whole school that she passed away" I replied with my eyes closed.

Kari's face was priceless, her jaw looked like it could fall to the floor.
" how the heck did she die? Who killed her? So how does that explain the missing papers?" She yelled, not in a mean tone tho, a very concerned one. But her constant questions were overwhelming me.

" Kari, please chill with the questions" I cried
" okay, I'm sorry, but please tell me" she said looking down.

" ok so, the missing paper flyers were put out a couple weeks before the news got out that she passed away, it was to cover up the fact that Ms. Maywood locked her in the basement for 18 weeks, without no food or water, and less oxygen by the day. So she eventually died, and the school covered it by saying she died of "health issues" I fully explain to her, she had a very confused look on her face, like she almost couldn't believe it.

" wow, how could Ms. Maywood do that, that's cruel" she shaked her head
" that's beyond cruel, which is why I want to look in to see if this has been a repeated cycle with students at Ravena high" i said

" definitely" Kari nodded

" oh and Felix said he'd help us by letting us know that we are working on getting Justice for Raena, so he'll get back into contact with his people that went to the same school as him, so we can get more information on how long this has been happening" I assured

" sounds like a plan" Kari replied with a smile on her face.

" yeah definitely" we both heard a voice from the door, and of course, it was Avani.

" Avani what did I say about minding you're own business!" Kari yelled
" that it gets you no revenge, that's what I learned, and I know that when ms. Maywood hears that you're trying to bring back up Raena, she'll throw both of you in the basement just like she did with her, if you don't mind yours" she yelled back then had a evil grin on her face, all she ever wanted to do was just cause me and Kari trouble.

" look, what do you want from us to get you to not tell ms. Maywood anything" Kari sighed

I looked at Kari with an annoyed face, is she really about to let this girl blackmail us?

" not anything, but if you get on my nerves, I'm telling, and if you don't, maybe I'll help you with this little case of yours" she had both of her hands on her hips, like she ment business.

" we don't need you're Stupid help, so shut the f- I was cut of by Kari once again.

" if you want to help sure, but you have to be serious about this" she stood up and crossed her arms.

" deal" Avani shook hands with Kari, I would rather jump in a dumpster than work with Avani, but if it means we'll have more people to help, so be it.

I sighed and got up and shook hands with Avani.

" alright so as Phoebe has already said, they next thing that we need to focas on is hearing other people stories at Ravena high, specifically how it was like having Ms. Maywood as a principal" Kari informed to all of us.

" so the Felix guy is gonna help get more information?" Avani asked, i shook my head.

" alright sounds like a plan" I nodded my head.

" definitely and next time Avani, don't be nosy, just join our conversation right away" Kari giggled, then we all did.

We wrapped up over conversation and I hear back to my dorm, took a shower and put pajamas on.

I went to sleep just thinking about the day ahead, because we had school, ugh.