Different perspectives

( Avani's pov)
Today was the first day of our roles, of course all of us were feeling nervous, none of us knew if this was gonna be success or a big fail.

I was in charge of the info,
Phoebe was in charge of the therapist meetings,
And Kari was in charge of the activist role.

We all had a lot going on.
—————————————————————————

Today, Phoebe is having a meeting with ms Taylor, a mom of one of the possible victims. She saw our website from Felix, who were associates with her son. That meeting is at 12:35pm.

Kari has found a gathering just 12 minutes away from campus, she's getting a ride to there at 2:17pm.

And I am here to cover for them while their gone, and to be ready to get information from Phoebe.

—————————————————————————
Me, Kari, and Phoebe walked to campus together, once we arrived I walked off to go with my other friends.
" hey girls" I said, Laura gave me a suspicious look. Is she upset about something?
" why were you wit-" she tried to say before she was cut off by Andrea, " hey girl, you look amazing today" she said, always our hype girl.
" thanks, you too" I replied and we started walking together.
Laura just kept silent as we were walking and talking with her arms crossed.

I walked into first period, only me and Laura have they same first period so Andrea went to hers.

I sat next to her as we started working, it was kinda silent so it was hard to talk to her without anyone else hearing us.

" hey, is everything okay?" I questioned, she seemed really werid today.
" yep" she answered quickly not even looking at me.
" okay, you just seem upset" I sighed
" I kinda am" I said while still looking down doing her work.
" about what?" I whispered
She ignored me.
" about what, Laura?!" I asked a bit louder
She still ignores me.
" Laura!" I yelled not on purpose.
" Avani, quiet down please, others are trying to do their work" the teacher pleaded.
" im sorry" I replied
I look at Laura and she looks at me but then she just looks back down at her work and blocks me with her hand and her blonde hair.
Why is she not telling me what's upsetting her.

Eventually, the bell rings and I get up to leave, I try to catch up with Laura but she walks out without me.

I walk up to Andrea, " do you know what's going on with Laura?" I questioned
" no why" she asked.
" she was very secretive in first period, she ignored me the whole time" i replied.
" that's weird" she scratched her head, her facial expressions are very obvious, her scratching her brown, reddish hair while her amber seem really confused.
" exactly, can you maybe try to talk to her?" I asked.
" I'll try" she assured.
—————————————————————————
At lunch, I had to talk to Kari and Phoebe, I wanted to know their plans of how they were both going to sneak out school when the guards are still there.

We all sit down with our food.
" hmm, finally giving you popular girl persona a break?" Phoebe asked
" whatever" I chuckled
" I wanted to know how are you guys leaving when school is still going on" I asked
" easy, we'll both ask to go to the bathroom, and the guards have a lunch break from 12:35 to 1:52, so Phoebe will obviously be able to leave easily, but I'm gonna have to call my Uber to get me a little bit earlier so I can still go, but I think it's a good thing cause it'll give me time to set up and prepare" Kari answered.

" okay good" I sighed.
Then after school ends, you'll put up the information that I provided from Ms Taylor, and we can all just have a talk about how our roles went for the first day" Phoebe said
Me and Kari nodded our heads.