This ends now

(Andrea's pov)
I woke up the next morning, with not much sleep.
I woke up to people surrounding the entire campus. I was so happy to see people joining.

I got changed and ran downstairs.

There was a bunch of people here to help support. And even Cora Bexley, the activist that Kari was talking about and loved.

The guards were trying to stop people from coming, but there was to many people for that to happen.

" thank you guys all for coming, this means a lot to all of us. My friends Avani Layne, Kari Marie, and Phoebe Nora are trapped right now in there, which is the exact same thing she did to Raena park 18 years ago, and to many other kids, and it's time that we all retaliate and call out Rachel Maywood for her sick behavior today!" I yelled with my own megaphone.

I felt like a leader, I was really passionate on getting them out.

" free them, lock Rachel up!" All the people chanted repeatedly.

All the teachers and others were coming out of there dorms all confused.

" ANDREA STOP THEM NOW, GAURDS!" Mr ed yelled. He was apart of Ms Maywood's schemes too, I refuse to listen to him.

All the students join in on the protest as the younger teachers argued with the older teachers and called them out for supporting Ms Maywood.

Eventually, the police showed up, I could not wait to see Ms Maywood get locked up.

I texted the group chat with the other girls.
" the police are here, they're gonna get you guys out and arrest Ms Maywood" I sent
" about damn time" Phoebe replied.
I really hope they're all okay.

————————————————————————
( Kari's pov)
I barely got any sleep, so when I heard that there was a bunch of people here to support us, I finally had more hope.

" you guys, Andrea texted us and said the police are here, we are getting out" Phoebe whispered excitedly.
" finally" Avani said, she'd been crying almost all night, I felt so bad for her.

" put you're hands up Rachel Maywood!" One of the police men yelled as she walked out with her hands out it felt so good to see her finally get caught.

" Ms Rachel Maywood you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent" the police officer said as he handcuffed her and put her in the car.
People were cheering so loud it was a whole celebration.

They arrest the other bad teachers.

They finally come upstairs to the isolation room to get us, sweet relief.

We all run out to where Andrea is and give her a big hug, we couldn't thank her enough.

Time went by so fast, all the evil staff members got arrested. The actual nice staff decided to just leave. It was decided by the government to just get rid of Ravena high once in for all.

We all go back to our dorms to pack up our stuff then me, Phoebe, Avani, and Andrea walked with me as we said goodbye to Ravena high.

Laura walked up to us to try to apologize.

" guys, can I talk to you?" She asked being very fidgety
" what do you want?" Avani asked
" I wanted to say I'm sorry, to all of you. It was very selfish of me to be rude and to snitch I just was jealous, can you guys forgive me?" She explained

We all exchanged looks to eachother nit sure what to say

" well I can't speak for everyone, but Laura, I can't forgive you, you will never understand how scared and hopeless me Kari and Phoebe were while we were locked up in there, and it was a lot of pressure for Andrea to try to get people out here to support, and even tho we're not friends anymore, I would never do that to you. I'm sorry but I don't forgive you" Avani admitted

We all nodded our heads to indicate that we agree with Avani, it's kinda of hard to forgive her after all the stuff she'd just put us through.

" well, I see we're we all stand, bye guys" she sighed and walks away. That was the very last time I've ever seen her. It kinda sucks that it ended like this with her, but things happen for a reason.

Phoebe rides with me in my parents car as Avani rides with Andrea parents. We wave bye to each other. We already knew we had to go to school together.

( a couple of weeks later)
It was getting a little bit close to the end of the school year and me, Phoebe, Avani, and Andrea have been going to a different school together for the past three months. We haven't really heard from anyone from our old school.

On our website, we still get emails all the time about how much people thanked us for standing up, it makes me very proud and happy.

The fight is finally done, but I'm now ready to stand up for the ones who have no voice, and for myself, and friends.