𝐈𝐈𝐈

❛...she's here, again?❜

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
dec. 25th. 23 11:11pm
kidnappers bog arc

Tanjiro Kamado.

Tanjiro yelps out, observing the fling of crimson red blood splurge from the three-lined scratch mark that fell upon a commoner's neck.

He watches the wound expand as veins and nerves pop from the individuals' skin cells.

The once human lets out a shrill gasp as his mouth widens and his teeth sharpen, his eyes grow wide, and his pupils dilate.

He looks for the nearest neck, finding a young woman standing next to him. The male parts his lips further, the flesh against his face stretching.

The auburn haired male was calmly sitting down on a wooden bench, his heels spinning against the ground before his eyes grew wide, a scent that once laced his house, fluttering in the air.

A wave of sorrow and angst tightened against his gut as he shot upward, and the warm bowl of a much wanted meal drops from his palms and splatters against the ground.

Tanjiro recognized that scent.

The scent of a demon, the one that murdered his family.

He took no precaution, not even a double check before springing forward into a sprint.

Which is where he winds up now.

He observes the nearing fangs, the saliva dripping down from one end to his tongue as his mouth stretches, the woman gasping in panic.

Tanjiro maneuvers his way through the buzzling crowds, his palm outstretched to the woman's neck in a hurry.

Once his fingers protrude through the gap separating the male's fangs and the female's skin, he shoves his body forward, blocking the woman from the brown haired adult.

The demon slayer clutches the flesh of the brown haired males neck, the skin stretching and balling into a pattern of waves as tanjiro pulled, his body flinging on top of the male harshly.

"Stop!" He screeches as the male's back pounds against the ground, the guys back arched in fury as Tanjiro grips his shoulders, restraining him from any upcoming move.

Fighting for dominance, the two grip ahold of each other roughly, Tanjiro still shoving him down.

He turns around fast.

"MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!" Tanjiro yelps, his eyes scanning him amongst the crowd in rage. "NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO - I'LL NEVER LET YOU GET AWAY!"

"Just stay out my way, please! -- I'm begging you!" Tanjiro cries out, feeling the grips of others align his kimono.

He remains on the man from earlier, still restraining him. The male hadn't calmed down, that's why, and he couldn't leave him to kill others.

Tanjiro frowns as the officer pulls on him, feeling the shift of weight go from his kimono to a bat above his head.

Tanjiro furrows his brows, his gritting teeth force pressure harsher onto each other as his eyes glare upward at the man.