𝐈𝐕

❛She's a mystery.❜

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
dec. 25th. 23.
asakusa arc

Tanjiro Kamado.

Tanjiro kamado tilts his head as the woman with violet, lightened eyes stares into his soul.

Her floral kimono remains wrapped against her body as she sits, her bottom preached up from the souls of her feet and her hands entwined on her lap.

"I've told you my story," she softly announces, her aura - despite emitting the dim scent of a demon - was peaceful, and her voice was soft and gently pitched.

"Now, please, tell me how you know that girl." She formally spoke, not quite a demand, but rather a pledge.

Tanjiro paused.

Tanjiro furrowed his brows softly, "That girl?" He queried.

Nezuko springs up.

Earlier, after Tanjiro launched at a demon in hindsight, he recalls seeing the floral, blood demon art flutter around his body, and a silhouette from behind the cover pounces at the police officer who nagged him before.

He blinks. Thinking on the events that played after.

He was brought into a female, who introduced herself as "Lady Tamayo's"  disguised residence.

He observed Lady Tamayo heal the male, transformed into a demon.

He listened to her explanation of what she was.

And now he sits here.

And he had never found out who's figure was indistinguishable, who was covered by those floral, flowy waves, who had pounced at the officer attacking him earlier.

He didn't know who.

But he had a clue from that chilling, familiar crash of coldness.

"The...girl?" He murmurs. 

"I think you are aware of who, Tanjiro. The one you can compare brisk, snow air to, the one that gives you shivers down your spine every time you learn of her presence?"

Yushiro interrupts, snarling at his lack of patience toward Tanjiro, yet gifting a soft push into remembrance.

"Yes, yushiro, I know who... But I know nothing more of her." Tanjiro retaliates gently. "The girl." He repeats gently, clicking his tongue.

He recalls her soft, chilling hands that brushed against his forehead, tracing his scar.

He recalls her kind message displayed in the snow.

A soft smile plasters against his face.

How could he forget?

"Lady Tamayo." He announces and blinks slowly as his smile pulls against his lips.

She nods, blinking gently and pressing her lips into a thin line.