Father and daughter - no longer a sully

Lo'ak life had changed once she had taken in the toddler girl, he had named Iva as the girl had become very close to him. He had watched over her when he had free time getting her out healer hut, and outside seeing everything. Everyone could see they had a great bond for only knowing each other for a couple days.

Feyaaa "she seems to really like you"

Loak " yes she does she reminds me of my bay sister Tuk when she was this sizes"

Feyaa " I have never heard you speak of your a lot sister until now"

Loak "' oh yes I haven't I miss her and my grandma I hope they are doing well"

Feyaa " they are well my child have you come you up with a name for her yet"

Loak " yes Iva will be here name"

Feyaa " that a wonderful name loak"

Lo'ak " thank you"

Feyaa " I will leave you two I will see you two tomorrow may eywa bless you both" Feyaa soon left Lo'ak and Iva alone only then time to be together. Iva had made Lo'ak happy and was just like him she has five finger and toes with eyebrows, she seems very special as well.

Lo'ak " hey there Iva today it will be me and you we will be family, I know we are supposed to have more family members but o think we will good" Iva had smile towards Lo'ak making him smile as well he soon placed the girl on mat, as she was resting down.

Lo'ak " I have something I wish to give you" Lo'ak had dug into his sack bag, and soon pulled out a wooden toruk makto toy.

Lo'ak " this was once mine I use to play with it when I was very young, this is one of many few things i have from my old life and family and I wish to give to you" Iva had taken the wooden toy and started looking at it smiling and laughing a bit, as she looked up at Lo'ak.

Lo'ak " it seems like you already love my gift, well it yours now my daughter, one of many gifts I will give you when you grow up"

????? " hey Lo'ak can I come inside"

Lo'ak " sure vaylu you can come inside" vaylu soon stepped into the hut and looked at Lo'ak and Iva.

Vaylu " I went hunting today and caught a big caught, I broke off some meat for my brother family and came here to give you some as well"

Loak " thank you"

Vaylu " so I bear you have taken in the baby girl we found"

Loak " yes it seems like we have a good bond with each other"

Vaylu " so what have you named her"

Loak " I have named her Iva and I have decided to take her in as my daughter"

Vaylu " that a wonderful name hello Iva welcome to the clan I hope we can be close as well, wait she should have this" vaylu had pulled out some fur some his pack that was grey and white color.

Loak " you don't have to do that ...."

Vaylu " yes I do she is important to you and you are important to me, making her very important and special as well"

Loak " thank you" vaylu had picked up Iva gently as he placed down the fur pelt below her, and soon placed her back down.

Vaylu " now you can be comfortable little one" vaylu had tickled the bottoms of Iva foot making her laugh at him, that soon result in both young man smile at each other.

Loak " she will make a wonderful addition to the clan and Navi as well"

Vaylu " yes she will like her father" both man look at each other and smiled, both man have a close bond and relationship with each other. That seemed to grow over the years since they were teens.

Loak " care to stay for dinner or does your mother need you home"

Vaylu " I will love to stay for dinner thank you" Lo'ak and Vaylu smiled at each other as they prepared dinner and soon ate together, Vaylu seem to be forming a good bond with Iva was well when he was breaking meat apart for her to eat and some fruit as well. Lo'ak and Vaylu had engaged in conversation about clan life and anything random that came to mind, the two of them had become a working pair over the years, it was like they were each other rock.

Vaylu " good night Lo'ak and Iva I will see you all tomorrow"

Lo'ak " goodnight Vaylu I will see you tomorrow" Lo'ak and Iva soon went back into the home after watching Vaylu walk home. Soon the father and daughter were laying down near each other as they are getting ready for bed.

Lo'ak " well my little girl I think tonight started off our journey of being a family" Iva gave Lo'ak a gummy smile as she was looking sleepy, Lola had kissed her forehead as she was falling asleep slowly.

Lo'ak " thank you great mother for giving me w wonderful gift I don't know what you are planning, but I will be a good father for my daughter and guide her own her way to adulthood and I will make sure to live my life to the best I can" Lo'ak had soon had fallen asleep as well laying near his daughter neither one of them knew what was coming for them, in the future but Lo'ak and Iva were going to live good lives and follow where adventures leads them in the end.