2nd Memory

A white wall, two floors. The building appearing in front of me is majestic. Adorned with columns. This house looks like a small castle. Under every window, there's a planter with beautiful flowers that have just bloomed. I walk to the entrance, climb the three stairs, and knock. A second later, someone opens the doors. A woman looks at me. I'm taller than her. 

She details me for a bit. Do I look weird in this dress? Even so, she shouldn't be judging me like that. An older woman appeared. We exchange a look and she smiles. 

"<@&\# ! Entre je t'en prie "

She gently pushed the other woman to the side before opening the door. She has a big smile glued on her face and big shiny eyes, hidden behind round glasses. I pass the door. The old woman asks me to follow into the endless corridor of the house. Well, they are endless but not lifeless. Kids are running around, playing some games. 

"Tu ne dois avoir beaucoup de souvenir ici," she laugh. 

"Pas vraiment," I responds in the same tone. 

We enter a room. An office. She sits at her desk and invites me to do the same. She serves us a cup of tea and hands me a small pile of paper. I take it. The name on it is blurred. I thank her. 

"Tu as l'air en forme, she smile. J'ai appris pour ... lui. Tu es quand même heureuse là bas? Avec elle? "

I look at her. Something hot warmed my heart. I smile and nod. I can't be more sure of myself. She looks relieved. 

"Alors...parle moi de toi, <@&\#."

"Eh bien, j'aime être dans l'eau."

~~~~~~~~