V2 aftermath: i know what you are

In a empty classroom with dr oobleck, professor (Or Peter) port and Aj

Oobleck: "And that young Aj is why Grimm has a somewhat weak durability."

He spoke in a fast tone as aj nods.

Aj: "Wow no wonder they're easy to kill."

Professor port chuckles.

Port: "I can say but Grimm can come in other strengths and sizes. Like that time I fought and killed a beowolf with my bare hands. It was the time when I was young and-"

Oobleck cuts off port.

Oobleck: "As much as we love to hear your story port we have to move on into the next lessons. Faunus's."

Aj tilted his head as oobleck and port erased the markings and chalk on the black and white board.

Aj: "Faunus's?"

Oobleck turns to aj: "Precisely. To make it short Faunus's are humans with animal genetics. To spot a Faunus is any person with animal parts like ears, tails, wings and so on..."

Aj in thoughts: so sun is a monkey Faunus then. Wait Blake's eyes remind me of a- No fucking way.

Oobleck: "Faunus's do have a special ability of night vision which won them a battle at fort castle as General Lagune ambushed the Faunus at night. That was during the time of the Faunus war."

Aj was surprised by this new information.

Aj: "Wait they went to war?"

Oobleck nods: "Precisely! And we were about to talk about it as well."

Aj began to open a note book and brought out a pencil. Oobleck surprised at his action began to spoke up.

Oobleck: "Didn't knew you were into history."

Aj chuckles as he scratch the back of his head.

Aj: "Yeah I'm just into battles from the past."

Port chuckles: "Well then you will certainly will love to hear my battles against 500 Grimm!"

He says with pride as aj groans and oobleck sighs.

After the short lesson

Outside of beacon aj and ruby got back from training. Aj with the noroi blade in its marksman form began to say.

Aj: "I feel like the marksman body is too skinny."

Ruby turns to aj: "Shouldn't be a problem. You just get less ammo in the chamber."

Aj was inspecting the weapon as it transforms into the marksman.

Aj: "Maybe I should add a mag?"

Ruby: "That'll make your shotgun semiautomatic."

The noroi blade turns into the shotgun as he imagines it with a mag.

Aj: "I'll think of something. Probably make the sheath a gun."