V2 aftermath: The spartan

A/n: NINE HUNDRED FUCKING READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

"Alright let's go back to the basics."

Glynda says as she begins to draw a diagram of two people battling specifically stick figures.

Glynda: "Aura is a manifestation of the soul, a life force that runs through every living creature on Remnant if you may call it, whether they are a meager shopkeep or a renowned knight... or a sleeping dunce."

Her expression grew unamused as she looked at Aj sleeping on his desk which the class laughs. Refocusing on the subject she began to speak once more.

Glynda: "With that said aura could lead to the birth of an individuals semblance which is that said Individuals personal power and unique ability. They can be unlocked through intense training, physical events or emotional trauma. Aura can be also used as a force field covering your entire body as well make you comfortable in natural environments."

She says as a purple energy takes the chalk on good witches hand and begins to draw for her.

Glynda: "May I keep in mind these are all have to be in a specific intensity, stronger the stakes the more easily a person could unlock their semblances."

She says as she eyes the students as they all nod but aj was still sleeping. Irritated slightly (as an anger mark could be seen on her head) she continued to teach the class.

Glynda: "This process could be repeated even though you might have a semblance. This may be rare and considered as a 'myth' but with a stronger and more intense experience your semblance could evolve."

She says as she aims her palm at a spare chair then the chair begins to float as her hand goes down and the purple energy fades away on the chair.

Glynda: "Such for my semblance is telekinesis. But evolved I could pluck specific elements or molecules out of every single thing. Though the drawback is that they must be standing still."

She says as she grabs a botttle of water and drank it. The chair still floats around the bleachers.

Ruby: "Uhh miss goodwitch. What did you do with the chair?"

An irritated Weiss bonks ruby with a book.

Weiss: "She just told us!"

Ruby rubbed her head as she whines.

Ruby: "But why is it floating?"

Blake: "She took the oxygen molecules out of the chair. Without air objects float sort of like gravity dust."

Blake explains as ruby is confused still.

Weiss: "No air = floating"

Ruby nods: "Ohhhh."

Glynda who was done drinking the water looks at aj who was still sleeping becoming irritated more but still teaches.

Glynda: "Though semblances might sound impossible to counter I fret you not that they're not. But semblances such as rens, Nora's, Blake's, rubys and yangs are cannot be countered by physical force due to not having a physical body, using damage as a fuel source or not being useful in combat."

She explains as the chalk draws one stickman with x eyes and one stick man standing over the x eyed stick man.

Glynda: "As for other semblances they could be countered if the aura is disrupted due to the semblances being linked to the individuals soul. Any questions?"

Her gaze was dragged throughout the students, as they said nothing. But her irritation grew as she seen aj still sleeping which her anger marks on her head duplicate.