Chapter 1: Getting everyone

(little A/n: Everyone is from after their movies and series, except httyd, they're from after the 1st movie. That way he and Merida are the same age in my book. Those are also the points in time the next gen are getting them from.)

Some details to my AU:

Stoick stays alive.

Elsa met Jack when she was a kid. He helped her with her powers, but she started forgetting about him as she grew older, started to fear her powers, and shut everyone out.

Hiccup and Merida were set up to get married by their parents, it's like in the movie swan princess. They meet every summer and have been meeting since they were 5 years old.

On with the Story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five teenagers stand on a stage, bathed in the glow of a projector screen that illuminates their eager faces like stars in the night sky. A female voice emanates from the speakers, filling the room with anticipation.

"I have everything set up back here, you can go get them now!" The voice declares with a hint of excitement.

"Thanks again for letting us use your theater, other me!" Mailin gestures towards a small window at the back of the room, her gratitude evident in her voice.

"You're welcome!" The Dimension Princess responds with a grin that lights up her face.

Mary shakes her head in disbelief, unable to contain her wonder. "I still find it crazy that there are several different doppelgängers of you in different worlds."

Mailin shrugs nonchalantly, turning to her twin brother with a mischievous smirk. "Do you have the snow globes?"

He nods, the jute bag clutched securely in his hand as the snow globes within clink softly against each other. "Breaking into Santa's workshop wasn't easy, but I managed to get the amount we need."

Mailin rubs her hands together eagerly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Awesome!"

Jackson opens the bag and distributes two snow globes to each of his friends, the significance of the objects not lost on any of them. One to transport them to their desired destination, and one to bring them safely back to the theater.

Henry interrupts just before they can enact their plan, his voice calm and steady. "Let's go over the plan one more time."

Mailin groans impatiently, her annoyance palpable as she taps her foot impatiently. "Come on! We've talked about this a hundred times, let's just go already!"

"Patience," Henry insists, his gaze sweeping over the group. "Now, who will go where?"

"I will go to Arendelle," Jackson declares confidently.

Mailin rolls her eyes in response, her arms crossed tightly over her chest. "North Pole."

"Corona!" Lily's excitement is contagious as she squeals with anticipation. "So exciting!"

"DunBroch," Mary replies simply, her determination evident in her voice.

Henry nods, his expression serious. "And that leaves me with Berk. And what will you do once you get there?"

Lily's pride shines through as she explains their mission. "Not tell them who we are to keep the time-space continuum from going kaboom, and then kidnapping the past versions of our parents and anyone else important!"