33. Gundham and Kazuichi (Fluff)

Gundham and Kazuichi were sitting on the bed, the ultimate breeder was wearing a black shirt and a pair of purple pants, while the ultimate mechanic was wearing a grey jacket and a pair of orange shorts.

"I'm sorry" the ultimate breeder apologized and the ultimate mechanic raised an eyebrow.

"Why? What are you sorry for?" The ultimate mechanic asked and the ultimate breeder sighed.

"I didn't mean to be so cruel" the ultimate breeder explained and the ultimate mechanic shook his head.

"What are you talking about?" The ultimate mechanic inquired and the ultimate breeder crossed his arms.

"For hurting your feelings" the ultimate breeder answered and the ultimate mechanic put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine, I forgive you" the ultimate mechanic assured him and the ultimate breeder's eyes were on his.

"Are you sure? You're not just saying that?" The ultimate breeder questioned and the ultimate mechanic was blushing.

"Of course I'm sure, I can't stay mad at you" the ultimate mechanic insisted and the ultimate breeder's hand was on his.

"That's not true" the ultimate breeder denied and the ultimate mechanic sighed.

"What do you mean? I can't stay mad at you, no matter how hard I try" the ultimate mechanic confessed and the ultimate breeder smiled.

"You're the kindest person I've ever met" the ultimate breeder told him and the ultimate mechanic was confused.

"Huh? How is that true?" The ultimate mechanic questioned and the ultimate breeder was staring at him.

"You're the only person who didn't run away from me" the ultimate breeder said and the ultimate mechanic didn't speak.

"The others all abandoned me, but you didn't" the ultimate breeder explained and the ultimate mechanic's eyes were on his.

"You're the one who was there for me when no one else would" the ultimate breeder stated and the ultimate mechanic's fingers were in his hair.

"Of course I'm there for you, why wouldn't I be?" The ultimate mechanic asked and the ultimate breeder sighed.

"You didn't have to, but you did" the ultimate breeder reminded him and the ultimate mechanic frowned.

"Well, I did because I love you" the ultimate mechanic informed him and the ultimate breeder hugged him.

"That's why I love you, too" the ultimate breeder replied and the ultimate mechanic's fingers were on his cheek.

"Do you mean that?" The ultimate mechanic asked and the ultimate breeder smiled.

"Yes, I do" the ultimate breeder confirmed and the ultimate mechanic's hand was on his back.

"That's so sweet" the ultimate mechanic commented and the ultimate breeder was embarrassed.

"Thank you" the ultimate breeder murmured and the ultimate mechanic's head was on his shoulder.

"Gundham, can you kiss me?" The ultimate mechanic requested and the ultimate breeder leaned in.

"Sure, Kazuichi" the ultimate breeder said and the two kissed.