53. Kaede and Sayaka (Fluff)

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" Kaede asked and Sayaka nodded.

"I don't, but I might not have an answer for you" the ultimate pop sensation warned her and the ultimate pianist's hand was on her chin.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" the ultimate pianist responded and the two were sitting on the couch.

"If you say so, then what do you want to ask me?" The ultimate pop sensation inquired and the ultimate pianist hummed.

"Well, I'm just wondering, but have you ever been with a girl?" The ultimate pianist wondered and the ultimate pop sensation's cheeks were pink.

"W-Why are you asking that?" The ultimate pop sensation stuttered and the ultimate pianist shrugged.

"Just curious, that's all" the ultimate pianist replied and the ultimate pop sensation was silent.

"Sayaka, did I say something wrong?" The ultimate pianist questioned and the ultimate pop sensation didn't speak.

"Maybe" the ultimate pop sensation mumbled and the ultimate pianist's eyes widened.

"Did I really do that? I'm sorry" the ultimate pianist apologized and the ultimate pop sensation crossed her arms.

"Forget it, Kaede, there's nothing to be sorry about" the ultimate pop sensation advised her and the ultimate pianist exhaled.

"No, I have to, if I didn't say that, then we wouldn't be talking right now" the ultimate pianist argued and the ultimate pop sensation was frowning.

"Don't make me slap you" the ultimate pop sensation warned her and the ultimate pianist's eyebrows furrowed.

"Sayaka, what are you trying to say?" The ultimate pianist questioned and the ultimate pop sensation sighed.

"Kaede, I've been with a girl before and it wasn't exactly a great experience" the ultimate pop sensation explained and the ultimate pianist smiled.

"I understand, now, can you tell me about it?" The ultimate pianist requested and the ultimate pop sensation's cheeks were red.

"You want me to tell you that?" The ultimate pop sensation squeaked and the ultimate pianist's hands were on her shoulders.

"Why wouldn't I? If it involves you, then I have to know" the ultimate pianist answered and the ultimate pop sensation's hands were in her lap.

"If you say so, but promise me you won't tell anyone" the ultimate pop sensation warned her and the ultimate pianist smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't, your secret's safe with me" the ultimate pianist reassured her and the ultimate pop sensation's lips met hers.

"You know, you're really pretty" the ultimate pianist complimented her and the ultimate pop sensation smirked.

"Of course, but thank you for saying that" the ultimate pop sensation responded and the ultimate pianist laughed.

"You're welcome, but can I have another kiss?" The ultimate pianist wondered and the ultimate pop sensation rolled her eyes.

"Sure, here" the ultimate pop sensation agreed and the two kissed.