96. Kazuichi and Akane (Riding)

"Hello, are you hungry? I know the perfect place, and you're not obligated to" the mechanic greeted and the gymnast was next to him.

"Hell yes! Can you lead the way? I'll follow you" the gymnast confirmed and the mechanic's forehead was on hers.

"Alright, just a minute, but is there anything else that you want? There are plenty of choices, and we can take our time" the mechanic requested and the gymnast held him.

"Probably, but is there something that you can do for me? There's a lot of options, and you can pick" the gymnast requested and the mechanic's hands were on her hips.

"Of course, and can I fuck you? It's a reasonable desire, and we can take our time" the mechanic requested and the gymnast's lips were on his temple.

"Sure, certainly. But is there something else that you need me to do? You can, and I won't judge" the gymnast requested and the mechanic put his head on her shoulder.

"Actually, and thank you for being so kind. It's rare, and it's important" the mechanic thanked her and the gymnast kissed his forehead.

"You're welcome, but is there something else that we can do? There are plenty of options, and we can find one" the gymnast requested and the mechanic's hands were on his back.

"Perhaps, and can I suck your tits? That's not a big deal, and you can say no" the mechanic requested and the gymnast's hand was on his chin.

"Absolutely, no problem, and is there anything else that you can tell me? There are many things, and I'm listening" the gymnast confirmed and the mechanic's forehead was on hers.

"Definitely, and thank you. It's rare to meet someone like you, and it's a big deal" the mechanic thanked her and the gymnast's fingers were in his hair.

"Certainly, but is there a secret that you can share with me? I won't tell anyone, and it's not much" the gymnast requested and the mechanic's hands were on her neck.

"Yeah, absolutely. Here's one, and can you ride me? I'd appreciate it, and there's no pressure" the mechanic requested and the gymnast hummed.

"Definitely, but can you show me something? I don't know how to ask, and it's a bit confusing" the gymnast requested and the mechanic kissed her.