69. Teruteru and Sonia (Fluff)

"Hello, I haven't seen you all day, are you doing okay?" The cook greeted and the princess hummed.

"Yeah, I'm alright, but are you busy? I don't want to disturb you" the princess answered and the cook's hand was on her cheek.

"Not really, just making some food for dinner, but you're welcome to help me" the cook informed her and the princess put her lips on his palm.

"Thank you, and can I ask you something? It's about a gift" the princess requested and the cook's other hand was on her waist.

"Alright, what do you need? Is it for someone?" The cook responded and the princess nodded.

"Sort of, but I wanted to know if you had any ideas for gifts. It's not a big deal" the princess revealed and the cook's forehead was on hers.

"Oh, okay, I'm glad to hear that. Now, are we talking about jewelry or something else? What does she like?" The cook questioned and the princess looked away.

"Well, I was hoping for something more personal, but it doesn't have to be expensive. Does that work?" The princess stated and the cook held her tighter.

"That makes sense, and I can make whatever you want. How does that sound?" The cook confirmed and the princess smiled.

"I'd appreciate it, and when can you give it to me? Is there a deadline?" The princess asked and the cook hummed.

"Nope, but I'll do my best" the cook answered and the princess's lips were on his.

"You're great, and thank you" the princess thanked him and the cook held her closer.

"It's not a problem, anything for you" the cook replied and the two kissed once more.