He's crazy!?!

You wake up in your room. As you slowly start getting up. someone is knocking at your window. Your neighbor, lumi?! What's he doing up at 1:23 am?
You get up and let him in, Bad idea.. your only wearing a hoodie and very short shorts. He locks the window behind him as he gets in your room as like he was hiding from someone..?
He says "Sorry to bother you can we chat for a bit?" He looks as like he was going to murder you but you stupidly say yes..
TIME SKIP
Its 2:10 you get up and get water as he sleeps on your bed. You walk towards the refrigerator seeing a note. The note says "Well be back in a month bills are paid and there's money in our room only for food and emergency's". You freeze.I'm in the house alone with this dude?? He looks kinda cute I won't think to much about it... You get the water but stands there. You feel cold soft but hard hands wrapping around your waist almost like.. a hug..? Your startled from this of course and you gasp. Your heart pounding as he speaks. "Sorry not sorry" you turn around to him grinning now you start to think it was a bad idea but oh boy it was just the beginning. He starts to look at you up and down and his grip starts getting stronger "did your mom ever tell you about letting strangers in your house" as he starts pushing you towards him. I-i-i you pause as he starts lifting up your hoodie even though you only have a sports bra on. You start crying hysterically as he smiles even more he drags you to your room and throws you on the bed. He gets on top of you like he was going to do something bad but he starts.. laughing..? He wipes your tears " You know y/n if I could murder you I would have already so don't be scared" he giggles as he almost likes seeing you in fear " your pale as a ghost and very cold.." He stops and lays next to you and wraps his arms around you. " Don't worry I won't do anything bad I know your to tired to fight back" as he softly says in your ear. You slowly see yourself falling asleep.

TIME SKIP

You wake up to use the bathroom but you feel something heavy grabbing you it's Lumi. You struggle to get up but you made it to the bathroom after your done you wanted to call the police but he put a lock on your phone. It's 3: 23 am. You look at him as he sleeps you start to think "Why is he so cute but dangerous?". He wakes up and hugs for a very long time " see you tonight" he says why unlocking the window and jumps out. You tell yourself you won't let him in.

Afternoon

It's 5:34 pm you slept so late but still tired you forgot to lock your window this morning. You lock it but it's already locked?.. You see a sticky note on your phone "the password is Lumi"
You unlock your phone as soon as possible. As you scroll on it a notification pops up

" Sorry for being so harsh on you last night"

(Hope it loads for you 😭🤞)

You throw your phone on the bed and runs to the kitchen and fixes yourself breakfast

You throw your phone on the bed and runs to the kitchen and fixes yourself breakfast. After eating you get dressed and go out.
3 hours later
You come at 8:53 pm you set everything down in the living room and heads toward your room. As you open your door you see your window wide open you think nothing of it and shuts the window. After getting dress in short shorts and your favorite shirt you hop on your bed and watches movies on your phone for an hour. You were so into the movie you didn't see him sitting at the edge of your bed. You scream and throw your phone right at his arm. "Ow.." he says Sorry for scaring you I won't do anything to you I just avoided my meds last night.. He gets off your bed and turns to leave "Wait let me get you some ice" as you run to the kitchen. You come back to him sitting on the bed you sit down next to him and lifts up his sleeve and see a bruise forming. You feel bad instantly but wraps the ice pack around his arm you turn around and checks your phone. As you get up you accidentally hits him in the nose with your elbow his nose starts bleeding badly. You run into your bathroom and gets him tissue. Afterwards he passes out and you feel terrible. You cover him up because he was cold knowing he wasn't dead but still worried.
Lumis Pov:
My arm hurts.. and my nose feels like its broken. Wtf is on me bro. Oh it's "y/n" I shouldn't wake her up I'll take my meds later..
End of his pov
You wake up and checks the time it's shockingly 1:23 am. You wake him up softly. He gets up and says "Can you get my meds of the table by the lamp" you get up and come back with cold water and his meds. You watch him take them as he starts to lay back down"I know my house is 2 blocks away from her but can I crash here tonight please" you say yes as he falls asleep for awhile. While you take a warm steamy bath you here Lumi get up and knock on the door. "Umm I'm in here " " Does it sound like I fujicking care I have to pee dude"

NOT A PART OF THE STORY
N

ext part tonight I promise I'm sorry if it's cringe or nasty very sorry 😭