The fight between Lumi andY/n

The next day
Hey Lumi I was thinking we should go out to the park. "Sure whatever.." What's wrong?.. "nothing can we just leave" tell me what's wrong Lumi I'm here for yo- "I SAID NOTHING YOU ANNOYING BI-" YOU CAN'T GET MAD BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU "WHY ARE YOU IN MY BUSINESS YOU CLINGY H0E" THATS NOT MY NAME D!CK "LEAVE MY FUJICKING HOUSE I NEVER WANNA SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN" WHATEVER LIKE I WOULD TALK TO A GR00MER ANYWAY" I WASN'T TRYING TO"
YOU WERE SO "NOT" WAS "NOT" WAS "NOT" HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY  GR00M SOMEONE DISGUSTING B-TCH
"I SAID GET OUT MY FUJICKING HOUSE ".  THAT'S WHY YOU SMELL EXOTIC DRAGON FLY PU$$Y BITCH.

*arguing in Spanish*

TE ODIO LUMI

POR ESO ME GUSTA TU UMM TU AMIGA SÍ.. COMO NO ME GUSTA PERRA
POR ESO ME GUSTA TU UMM TU AMIGA SÍ..  NO ME GUSTA U PERRA

*After leaving his house*
You get a notification from Instagram 20 minutes after that argument with Lumi. You click on it to see Lumi with another girl 👀(oooooohhhh lumi in trouble wit uuu).

Awe hell naw he bet not be with no blonde as$ twig over here at this fujicking park bro. You like the post just to let him know you saw it. After some time you can't seem to find his Instagram account. Did he block his

Oh he did what a fujicking pu$$y bro he can't even say sorry after he yelled at me first I wanna beat him so bad bro he always trying to make me jealous for no reason every time we get in a argument because of him either he was annoyed or he just want to start something with his dirty as$ brother.

*Knock knock* (mom) I'll get it sweetie! Ok mama . (Mom) oh it's just Lumi your sweet heart awe yall are such cuties. Like me and your dad, we use to be high school sweet hearts then we became marri- OK MOMMA STOPP.. "can I speak to her alone?" (Mom) sure make sure you use pro-. MAMA STOP IT.

*In your bed room that you can imagine what it looks like because am to lazy 🤭*

"Why did you block me" you blocked me first on Instagram so I blocked you on Snapchat. "Whatever unblock me now" what you finna do if I don't *grabs waist forcefully* "ill shove it down your tiny throat and watch you struggle to breathe ill make sure you have a collar so i can pick you up by it and pin you on the wall every night.

I'll make sure I shove it down so deep down your throat I'll take away your gag reflexes. I'll make sure that's the only thing going in your throat tonight. I'll make your so sore you won't be able to move at a certain point.

I'll make sure you never unblock me again or I'll move into your attic and do it to you every fujicking night to you understand me I'll make sure you never talk to a single boy ever in your life if you don't fujicking unblock me I'll make sure the only thing your going to eat is this di-"  OK OK I'LL UNBLOCK YOU.. Chillax... Jeez ..

"Awe are you turning red my sweet darling..? Are you blushing.. do you want me to do those things to you sweet heart.?" No I don't and I unblocked you now get out. He leaves your house but he ignores you for the whole week. Is he mad at me what if he secretly broke up with me..

what if.. you start panicking and overthinking your mind gets overwhelmed with your thoughts you feel like your trapped and you can get out. No no no no I can't lose Lumi ..

he still loves me right. (No just fyi 🤭 jk just wanna see you panic ) But what if he breaks up with me.

what if he is bl0wing some random girls back right now (Odetari said this about his gf on live once😭)

what if he's giving her a ring what if he doesn't want to speak to me for a whole year what if he moves away and never talks to me and just forgets me *your crying while your saying these things 😛* ( I know that's not funny but still )what if he's having fun with a new girlfriend what if h- *notification* OMG LUMI TEXTED ME OMG . *Cutely bounces off walls*