His mental health

After he runs off you turn to go home in so much pain. While walking home it's obvious that someone is following you. Could it be Lumi? No it's one of his friends. You can see his face as he catches up with you. What do you want from me? "Lumi is crazy how do you even put up with that dude". You start picking up your pace walking a bit faster then before. "Am fujicking talking to you". Can you leave me alone please? You practically start running,just then Lumi called. You press decline on accident. When you get home the boy still following you. Just then Lumi pulled you in your house. His friend left because he knew what he is capable of , Lumi grabbed you by the neck again and slammed on the couch basically disrespecting you in all type of ways.
NOTE
He is off his meds like he threw the damn pill bottle away so your finna go through some phases with him anyways, like the story so far :) Wdymm no >:( oh sorry got carried away back to the story.

Your basically numb at this point. He grabs a blade and starts carving his name on your arm. Tears sliding down your face as he wipes the blood off. Your so thin and weak because you hadn't eaten yet. He picks you up and brutally slams you on the bed. What's wrong with him he's friend is right.. He slams the room door open and jumps on the bed shoving your phone in your face. "Now there's no excuse for you to decline my fujicking call your phone is on 58% why are you so fujicking stubborn" not giving you a chance to explain yourself he drags you by your hair and pins you down on the wall. You can barely feel anything at this point, just then something caught his eye. A poster of him under your night stand. He throws you on the floor not caring your in pain from all his force. He picks up the poster and smiles. He turns to you with grin on his face. " You like me huh?" Your to scared to answer him as he just beat you with all his force. He picks you up again lays you on the bed as softly as he could and got on next to you. You don't wanna see his face anymore and wanted to call your mom so they can come back from there 1 month vacation. He stares at you with that stupid look. That " I'm sorry I hurt you" look I mean you have always loved his music but doesn't explain why he keeps hurting you. Your so tried and wanted to go to sleep but not with him in your house so you promise yourself not to. He pulls you closer to him and hugs you. You fell asleep breaking your promise to yourself. You wake up to him nowhere in your room you turn to see it's 1:09 AM. You get up almost passing out, as you get to the kitchen you see Lumi scrolling on his phone. *Fujick what is he doing here* he looks up at you and gets up. *SHJIT* you try backing away slowly. He grabs you and throws you on the couch. C'mon man I just want to eat something. "Ok I'll make it for you y/n" After you eat his food you pass out on the couch. You wake up to Lumi inches and I mean INCHES away from your face. Tf dude what are doing? "Nothing I ain't doing nothing" he starts looking you up and down. Your so uncomfortable with him looking at you like that. He gets up goes to your room and closes the door. Why is he in my room what's he finna do to it? You notice what your wearing. This isn't my hoodie it's Lumis. You turn look behind the couch to see a bag full of bloody tissue. You clean it up and throw it away. He comes out the room with his shirt he forgot last time. He sits down by you and starts talking weird shjit in your ear. It sounds normal coming from a 17 yr old though. The next day he got a refill on his new bottle of pills. He also asked you out.
What will you say yes no or maybe?