Midnight stroll

You and Lumi heads out to school. As usual the day goes by a little fast. Your waiting to go home with Lumi after he said he will be right back. He comes out with a small smile "Ready?"
Yeah. You start following Lumi but he starts walking a different way. Hey where are we going? "Nowhere just walking around" it is now 8:54 PM. Lumii when are we going home my legs hurt we've been walking for aleast 6 hours now. " Wanna get on my back?" What are you crazy you've been walking with me the whole entire time. " Fine we'll take a break" ok but why are you smiling like that "..." Nevermind... It's 9:05 pm. "Y/n you've been scrolling on your phone forever  let's go please" no I wanna stay one more hour. He reaches in his pocket and you hear him pull out something. WAIT your right let's go " I was gonna pull out my phone but ok"
Finally you stop in front of the woods. Lumi what are we doing here..? " Don't worry my friends are coming " who? " Milo and James" James or Jameson "their twins" oh ok sorry. He starts looking at you weirdly. "Ok.." few minutes later they show up and you start following them on this trail in the forest. (Milo) hey y/n is falling behind a little bit Lumi.. " y/n" ...  "Y/n?" Huh oh sorry I didn't mean to zone o- "get beside me please" oh alright sorry. You stay quiet most of the time trying not to pee on yourself. (James) Oh guys it's right here "alright  let's sit down.. oh uh Y/n do you have to use the bathroom or something?" FINALLY YES I mean.. yes? "..." (Milo) .... (James).... Uh.. (James) Lumi are you gonna sho- "SHUT UP DIC-" (Milo) Stfu annoying kid Lumi clearly didn't ask you to speak you know your place right? (James) yeah.. " Sorry about that y/n follow me" you follow him behind this tree " here use the bathroom" um privacy…? "We're in the woods not risking it"  ugh ok but close your eyes? "Fine". After using the bathroom you and Lumi goes back to the tent. (Milo) I have snacks in my bag btw. "Cool y'all wanna watch a scary movie?" (Milo) you realize we're in the woods Right? "Oh..?" Wait I wanna watch. (Milo) fine am watching. *Everyone turns to look at James* (James) What? Who said I was watching..? (All) 3 against 1.  (James) fine. You all start watching The Night before Christmas. We all agreed nothing to scary so no one screams.  But Lumi planned to make you scream a bit differently. (jk) . After the movie you all get up and start walking deeper into the woods. You get close to Lumi and whispers in his ear "you know it's like 1:03 Am?" He looks at you and pulls you closer " Don't think to much about it anymore" alright.. a few minutes later you start to get really scared. Lumi can we go somewhere else like out the woods I'm scared.. you whisper to him he sighs "y'all let's just turn around and walk the streets" (Milo) alright (James) ok. You all turn around, y'all finally walk out the forest onto the street. You all go to the park and starts playing hide n seek you and Lumi hides in the bushes and James hides under the slide. You all got found. Y'all start playing truth or dare "Truth or dare y/n" Hmm Dare " I dare you to sit on my lap the whole game" fine,you get up and sit on his lap. Truth or dare James (James) Dare, I dare you to.. slide off the rock climbing thing. (James) uh ok. A few minutes later you get up and gets on the swings.
"Why did you walk away?" Am sorry.. "hey what's up with you apologizing so much"  he starts sitting by you on the swings "Hey you have a new mark on your face what happened" nothing I just got that lol. "Haha.." (James) y/n can I show you something. Uh sure
(James) I told you while we were walking in the forest do you want to fujicking beat you aga-" I'm not afraid of your dumb sh!tty insults you dirty fujicking boy sū1t "Go back home James.." (James) I'm so sorry Lumi am walking away now. "Are you ok y/n..?" Yeah that insult was nothing "what did he mean by again?.."  Oh uh. Lumi pulls you close"Tell me" fine he only punche- " I'll see you later let me go talk to him" wait Lumi .

LUMIS POV
Hey James.. "hey look am sorry " Lumi pushes James onto the wall and pulls a blade on him" give me one fujicking reason I shouldn't murder your a$$ right now. "Ouch man chill out". Lumi  puts the blade to his neck. " Am sorry am so fujicking sorry please" whatever pathic b!tch.
END OF POV
Lumi what did you do? "Nothing much" I'll tell you if you dance for me"
Whatever fine. "Your kinda good ngl" now tell me what you did " I Cut his fujicking throat" WHAT "Am just kidding chill" am going home your a fujicking criminal.

SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER