Hot Sauce (Ghost)

You were at the fair with your boyfriend Bakugo. He doesn't really like things like this, but for you, he would do anything. He won't tell you, but he will. You were walking around and getting super excited over the food stalls. Bakugo thought it was the cutest thing how your face lit up with food.

While walking, you two noticed a hot sauce competition was about to start. You dragged Bakugo over to sign him up. You knew your boyfriend would win because he could eat insanely hot food. You, on the other hand, liked spicy but could only tolerate a certain level.

He smirked, "Just watch me beat all those extras."

You laugh, "I know you will. Your spice tolerance is extremely high."

He struts up to the stage. He was happy to show off for you. He just wasn't going to admit any of that.

The contest was in stages. They would eat a chicken wing with hot sauce on it. Each round, the hot sauce got hotter. Whoever lasts the longest wins $500.

As they brought out more and more wings, Bakugo just eats them. He doesn't flinch or show that the spice level is even intense. He even asks when they are going to start getting spicy. The crowd and judges were shocked about him being unfazed.

One by one, his competition fell. You are cheering him on. He smirks at you and just continues to eat. You giggle at him.

It was now down to him and one other person. You can tell that person is about to tap out because he was sweating quite a bit. He took the bite and was completely done. That guy ran to get the milk that was available for the ones who needed it.

You jump up and down cheering for Bakugo. The crowd was going wild. He had officially one. He even broke a record.

Bakugo looks at the judge, "When are you going to bring out the hot stuff?"

There were a lot of gasps among the crowd. You just laugh and shake your head.

After the competition, Bakugo took you back to his place for a cuddle session. With the money, he spent it all on you. Even though you told him not to.