Chapter 2

*The day after the exam, the day of the results

Iruka sensei - Everyone passed except Ayame, your papers are with the fifth hokage. We will find out if you passed in a week or so, but till then you have failed and will not be getting your head protector. On the contrary congrats to Sasuke Uchiha you have achieved this year's highest score, a 170/200, well done.

*All the girls would cackle and cheer as they just found one more reason to pursue their useless obsession with Sasuke, I mean I don't get it They don't even like him for some concrete reason, they just like him because they think his cold attitude is cool even though he literally ignores them. They are selling of their self-respect for a useless crush especially when they hardly know him, like come on if you were really in love with him, I would understand but this is just absurd like I don't even think these girls know he's an orphan because I swear I heard one of them complain to him about me yesterday and insulted me by using the fact that I'm an orphan.

*Iruka Sensei would leave the classroom to get the forehead protecters for all the graduates.

Naruto - what do people expect from this failure" He and his merry band of idiots would laugh" What a loser.

Sasuke - (why would the third hokage have her papers. Does it even matter, she is weak, she could never beat anybody in a fight)

*After sensei will hand the forehead protectors to the people who passed and everyone would be dismissed, I would head for lady Tsunade's office. The third hokage and the Anbu captain would also be there waiting for me.

Lady Tsunade - So you passed top of the class, even exceeding Sasuke Uchiha. I knew you would score high but a 190 on 200, that is the highest score recorded till date in the academy's history, it's the same as Minato Namikaze when he passed the exam.

Anbu captain - Lord 4th was 9 years old when he passed, you cannot compare the two. She might have gotten the same score as him but that doesn't mean she is as good as him.

3rd hokage - Regardless, congratulation on your score. Would you like to pass this year, you know it's only been roughly 2 years since the incident.

Anbu captain - She doesn't get a choice she applied for the academy and gave the graduation exam and past. She has to become a shinobi. "He will say in disbelief. "

3rd hokage - Kanato this is not the time; we will talk about it later. (He will say in a stern but calm voice)

Ayame - is it alright if I tell you in about 2 to 3 days. "I will say softly" "I would feel a little proud."

3rd hokage - that's alright "He would say sternly."

*After I would leave

Kanato - that isn't how it works, Lord third she can't just decide not to be a genin there is proper procedure for this. She has to do her part for the village. "He said annoyed."

3rd hokage - Kanato she has given more to the village than any of us have in our whole lives. She has lost so much. "He would say sadly."

Kanato - what do you mean. All she is useful for is to be a vessel for that beast.

Lady Tsunade - don't talk about her as if she is some tool that can be disposed of when she is no longer useful to our village. She has lost her whole life to this village. Do you have any idea how much physical and mental toll holding that beast takes on her, the amount of pain and torture her mind and body are put through. "She would say almost screaming."

Kanato - But....

3rd hokage - Kanato don't. Please return to your post and let Danzo know the details.