Chapter 5

*Everyone Who graduated would be gathered in our classroom to be sorted into our groups of three genin.

Naruto - how did you pass cherry top. I thought sensei said you failed. Did you bribe the teacher or something.

Ayame - "I will just keep quiet and ignore it."

Iruka sensei - Naruto watch your mouth. I would never be bribed or take any part in such activities. Ayame's papers were with Lord third and lady hokage and they told me she passed.

Naruto - So then where are her marks in her papers.

Iruka sensei - The hokage said they are to remain with her and won't be announced. It is not my business to ask otherwise.

Naruto - they must be so low they aren't worth showing. "He will laugh."

Iruka sensei - Naruto "he will say angrily" now that we're done with that, please keep quiet, I will be announcing your groups and sensei that will lead your groups.

*Naruto would shut up and everyone would be listening intently, hoping they would be with their friends.

Iruka sensei - now team 8, Hinata, Kiba and Shino, you will be led by Kurenai. Next is team 10, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji, which will be led by Asuma....

Ayame - (please anybody but Naruto, anybody but him)

Iruka sensei - Team 7 consists of Ayame Uzumaki, Naruto Namikaze and Sasuke Uchiha and you will be led by Kakashi Hatake.

Ayame - (no, no, no, why lady Tsunade why, why would you do this to me. You very well know I didn't want to be with the two of them. Sasuke is still fine, he is rude but normally ignores me, but why Naruto)

*But I would give no reaction and just slammed my head onto the table and sigh.

Naruto - No way in this world I am I being in the same team as this loser. We aren't even sure she passed. She will only drag me down. Don't you have a problem with the Sasuke.

Sasuke - I don't care (She isn't a great fighter, but I don't care about the team, I just want to fulfill my goal.)

Naruto - Come on Sasuke. Please change this group sensei.

Iruka sensei - Naruto these are the teams, and they won't be changed. Now your sensei will come pick you up in a while.

*We will wait in class and Kurenai sensei will pick up team 8, Asuma sensei will come to take team 10 all the teams will be taken, and we will be the only ones left.

Naruto - Why in our sensei so late. He must be slacker.

*After half an hour finally, someone will enter. It was a tall man probably in his late twenties with one eye covered and a mask over his mouth and nose.

Kakashi sensei - Hi my name is Kakashi. I am here for team seven.

Naruto - Your late, we have been waiting forever.

*We will all go out of the class and go to the roof of the building.

Kakashi sensei - Give me an introduction, your dreams, your likes and dislikes, hobbies. I'll start. Hi, my name is Kakashi Hatake. I am a Jonin, I am 28 years old. My likes, well I don't feel like telling you. My dreams never really thought about it, as for my hobbies I like to read.

Naruto - That wasn't useful you hardly told us anything.

Kakashi sensei - Now, you next " he would say pointing at me."

Ayame - Me

Kakashi - Yes you with the red hair

Ayame - well, I, my name i Ayame Uzumaki. I am 13 years old. My hobbies are to dance and read. I like music and ramen and I dislike most of the girls in school along with sushi. My dream is to be Hokage. " I will say in a louder volume". If I do that everyone will look up to me, respect me and I have to fulfil the promise I made a long time ago. "My volume will slowly decrease as my sentence would trail of."

Naruto - Ha, ha as if "he will snicker."

Kakashi Hatake - Then you go next "he will say looking at Naruto and observing his sarcasm" (he doesn't like her does he)

Naruto - My name is Naruto Namikaze, I'm 14 years old, I like training and I hate a few losers in my class "he will say with his eyes directed to me". My dream is to succeed like my father as the next head of the Namikaze clan.

Ayame - There aren't any Namikaze left after lord 4th and his family died. He was the head of the Namikaze. There powers weren't passed down to your father.

Kakashi - (she knows an awful lot about the clan, why)

Naruto - Why do you even care if the clan is dead, anyway we still serve the village as very important leaders, and my dad is under lady Tsunade, and he commands a whole lot of the shinobi force and is a very important person. My father was lord 4th's brother so since he died of course my father is the head one me after him.

Ayame - Sure " I will say sarcastically."

Kakashi sensei - (And she doesn't like him, I got my hands full) Ok now you're up.

Sasuke - alright, my name is Sasuke or Cheaha. I am 13 years old. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I am going to avenge my clan and kill a certain someone. "He will say sternly, and his voice would be full of hatred as his eyes would turn dark."

Kakashi sensei - (Great and he hates everyone, what an interesting team) Alright, you all have your individual personalities that's good. Now meet me at training ground 4 tomorrow for your final test.

Sasuke - We already passed.

Naruto - Sasuke is right we already gave the test why do we have to give another one.

Kakashi - This test will decide if you have what it takes to be a genin in this world. Reach by 6 in the morning and don't have anything to eat or you'll regret it "he will say in a devious way."

*All of us would go our separate ways