Chapter 6

Naruto - I'm home.

Satski (Naruto's mom) - Hey sweety come to the kitchen, your dad is here for lunch today.

Naruto - Yes mom, be right there.

*He would take his seat at the table next to his father.

Yoshito (Naruto's dad) - How was your day son, did you get your team and sensei, do you like everyone.

Naruto - Ya we got our teams todays but mine sucks and our sensei an annoyance.

Naruto's dad - What do you mean son what's wrong with your team.

Naruto - That loser Ayame passed and is on my team and she will only drag me down, then there is Sasuke whose mister best in the class its annoying and our sensei came like 3 hours late.

*Naruto's mom would drop a cup of tea and his father would look at him with surprised eyes

Naruto's mom - Sorry

Naruto's dad - Wait izu.. Ayame is on your team, you mean Ayame Uzumaki "he would say in a panicked tone."

Naruto - why, wait do you know her.

Naruto's dad - Yes, I have heard rumors about her, stay away from her you understand. "He would say in a stern voice."

Naruto - why, she's defenseless. "He would smirk."

Naruto's dad - Naruto go to your room, I need to talk to you mother.

Naruto - but I'm eating!!!

Naruto's dad - Take your food and go "He would say in a stern tone."

*Naruto would pick up his bowl and go upstairs.

Naruto's dad - Why is he with that demon. I need to get his team changed.

Naruto's mom - Yoshito, she is still a kid and your family, maybe it would be nice if Naruto gets to know her.

Naruto's dad - That is nonsense Satski, she is not our family, she is a danger, and you know it. "He would say sternly."

Naruto's mom - When Naruto was a kid you kept him away from her, now maybe you should let him choose.

Naruto's dad - "He would grumble" Let him choose, are you stupid. What if she hurts him.

Naruto's mom - You know she loves him no matter what, even now after everything we have done, she still cares. You need to stop ruining their connection like you did before and let them be. "She would say with a confident voice."

Naruto's dad - But...

Naruto's mom - No buts Yoshito, I always support you, but this time you are going to let them be on the team together and not get in the middle of it. The were siblings, they loved each other, and you ruined it, I won't let you tear it apart further, so listen to me Yoshito don't interfere all ring. "Yoshito will have a surprised look on his face."

Naruto's dad - Alright Satski, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it, and she is not part of our family.

Naruto's mom - Good, now let's get back to our food, and Yoshito no matter what you say you can't tell me you don't see him in her eyes. I know you miss him, and she does to, think about that for a moment before you call her a monster. She lost everything too and she didn't ask for any of this, so you need to stop blaming her for their deaths.

Naruto's dad - "He would grunt" (No matter what, she has the thing that kill my family inside her, she is the monster now, but maybe Satski is right I should give her a chance to prove that she isn't what I think, what everyone thinks)

*They would continue with dinner and later, as things would calm down and they would call Naruto back down. They would enjoy the rest of their dinner in peace.