Let's Sleep Together

Y/n opened the door, her hand around the knob of the door. She laughed weakly, her abdomen hurting. Harry followed behind, clutching Y/n's coat in one hand. Y/n sat down on the ground and leaned against the seat of the couch. She threw her head backwards, her vision blurry.

"Harry," Y/n started. "I think I'm drunk."

"I can see that," Harry said, placing Y/n's coat on the arm of the couch. He stopped a moment to watch her before deciding to get her some water. He returned to find Y/n already asleep, still leaning against the couch and sitting on the floor, but her head fell back on the cushion of the seat.

Harry placed the glass of water down and as he was about to help her up onto the couch, Y/n woke up.

"Don't want to sleep on the couch?" Harry asked her.

Y/n shook her head slightly, as she patted the space beside her, prompting Harry to sit down there. Harry sighed and sat on the floor, crossing his legs. "Drink. You look hot," Harry said, passing the glass to her.

"I look hot?" Y/n gave him a small smirk, even though she knew what he meant. It was a summer night and she had just danced and partied for hours. Of course, she was hot. She was just a little drunk, she can still function properly. She probably feels better with the relaxation she currently felt.

Harry took her hand and handed her the glass. He tends to ignore Y/n whenever she starts to flirt with him, but not because he didn't like her. He did. He had always felt attracted to her, and after getting to know her and after being her friend, he likes her. He just doesn't know exactly what way he likes her. Was she like Hermione to him? Or Ginny, his ex? "I'm serious. Drink."

Y/n was fun like Ginny, but he also felt more comfortable around her in a way that he does not really feel pressured to be perfect the way Ginny prefers him to be. In that aspect she reminds him of Hermione. The difference is that he was never attracted to Hermione. But he was, to Y/n.

Y/n on the other hand, had always shown him her interest. She was never shy to do so. Her lack of romantic exposure during her school days due to her strict parents had caused her to take the freedom now to make up for those years.

"Such a grumpy grandpa," Y/n rolled her eyes before drinking from the glass. She chugged the water in the glass, and Harry couldn't help but watch her do so. Her neck exposed to the moonlight that lit up the room through the windows.

Harry looked away, swallowing nothing.

"Thanks," Y/n said and straightened her back once the glass was empty.

"Thirsty, I see," Harry observed.

"Gotta rinse the alcohol," Y/n simply replied before staring back into the air.

They were still and quiet, sitting side by side. Both with their own thoughts in their heads. They were comfortable with each other, and that was the part Harry liked most. The comfortable silence that he would rarely feel with others.

The silence went on for a while before Y/n started to speak.

"Have you ever slept with anyone?" she suddenly asked.

If it were anyone else, Harry would have felt uncomfortable. But it was Y/n, so he nodded. "Have you?"

Y/n shook her head, "Never got the chance to. And now I'm a 22-year-old virgin."

Harry smiled softly, and looked down. He still fails to wrap around the fact that someone like her never had sex before. From afar, she would look more experienced than him. "Why the sudden question?"

"Because I want to sleep with you," Y/n answered him bluntly.

Harry kept quiet, apparently not shocked by what he had heard. He knew she liked him.

Y/n turned to him, "What? You don't want to?"

Somehow, the question seems ridiculous to Harry. "Do you think I don't want to?" he scoffed. Who wouldn't want to? He thought to himself. Harry leaned his head back and closed his eyes, ridding his sudden thoughts away. Harry bit his lips to suppress a smile, "Merlin, Y/n. You confuse me."

Y/n shifted and kneeled down to face him. "I like to know I have that kind of effect on you," she whispered breathily into his ears.

Harry opened his eyes, to see Y/n's face just inches away from his. He noticed her looking down at his lips and that was his last string. He quickly grabbed her neck and connected their lips. He had thought of her that way before, but this was the first time he actually did kiss her. And touched her.

Y/n's arms rested over his shoulders, as he guided her to straddle him. Soon enough Y/n was out of breath, but fortunately for her, Harry was not. He continued down to her jaw then her neck and then her collarbone. His lips lingered around her collarbone as she threw her head back when his hands that had been travelling on her back went lower. He grabbed onto her hips as she felt something warm between her legs.

She lets out a soft moan when Harry kissed the area behind her ear.

Harry smirked when he heard the sound, as his hands slowly travelled to her thighs. Y/n loved the way he gently moved his hands to touch her. His hands soon found the hem of the dress she was wearing and snaked under it.

Y/n grabbed his hair in response and connected their lips again.

"Very needy," Harry managed to say in between kisses as he felt her move against him.

"I told you," she responded in return before letting out a last gasp when she felt his fingers down there.

"Told me what?" he asked as he watched her beautiful face. "Told me what, love?" Harry repeated in a more demanding tone when Y/n didn't respond.

"I want you," Y/n breathed out before trying to connect their lips again, but Harry pulled away which caused her to let out a frustrated groan.

"Couldn't really hear that," he said.

Y/n whined, "I want you, Harry."

"Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?"

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hello (='▽'=)

I'm going to be honest, I felt h*rny so I wrote this. Hope you liked it.   

Love,

TricksChips

P.S. I refrain from writing smuts because I do not feel comfortable to do so. But maybe someday I will ;)