Professor (pt. 3)

TW: age gap (mature content)

"Mr. Potter," Headmaster McGonagall entered his office.

"Professor," Harry smiled. "Anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, actually. I have a student. She's suppose to have detention with me, but the Ministry called," McGonagall began.

"Detention? On the first day?" Harry raised his brows in surprise.

"Oh, you will understand eventually. Miss L/n, come in please," McGonagall sighed, prompting Y/n to come in. "I'd suggest you to stay with Professor Potter until your detention time ends." She turned to Harry, her frown fading, "I hope you won't mind. Thank you, Mr. Potter."

"Not a problem, Professor," Harry replied.

Y/n tried to keep her composure, and nodded. She looked around the office, it was clear it was not entirely set up yet. There were still a few unopened boxes around.

Headmaster McGonagall then left the room, leaving Y/n alone with Harry.

Harry continued his paperwork, not minding the other person joining him in the room. Although he is now a Professor, he was still working as an advisor for the Auror department, so he has a lot on his plate.

Y/n sat down on the chair across from his, observing him quietly.

Harry felt her gaze on him, and decided to break the silence. "I'm curious, what causes one to have detention on the first day?"

"Forgot my book and one more thing you probably don't want to hear," Y/n told him calmly.

Harry looked up to her, "Let me guess, something I've seen before?"

Y/n smiled, looking back at him, "Maybe."

Harry only nodded, though a faint playful smile formed on his face as he went back to work. He looked awfully young to already be a Professor.

"What? D'you wish to see it again, Professor?" Y/n asked, smiling as she rested her head in her hands, leaning forward on the table. Y/n had always been bold, but never to a Professor. Oh, this would be fun.

Harry stopped. He puts his pen down, before he turned his gaze back at Y/n. "Miss L/n, I know we've met in a circumstance where you might feel you can speak to me in such a way, but..."

Y/n didn't want to hear anymore from his mouth, so she kissed him. It was a risky decision, but something tells her that her new Professor will not report her for it. "What's the deal? I've kissed your friend. You don't seem to mind that, and I'm of age, if that's what worries you." She walked around the table and turned his chair towards her. Somehow Harry didn't feel like stopping her.

It might be because of the pressure he has been receiving lately from the Ministry, that he felt the urge to let his hands work faster than his brain. Harry pulled Y/n down and crashed his lips to hers. He could feel Y/n smile into his kiss as he led her to get on top of him. Y/n placed herself in a way that she had a leg on each of his sides, cupping his jaw with her hands.

Harry, on the other hand, had his hands drawing circles on her hips, then it began to travel up and down her spine. He pulled her head back gently as he began to kiss her neck, and then her collarbone. "Is this what you want?" he said in between kisses. He sucked on the spot behind Y/n's ear, earning a moan from her.

"Yes," Y/n answered breathily. They continued until the two were beginning to want more and more. Y/n began to motion herself against his knee, prompting Harry to stop, causing her to groan in frustration.

"I don't suggest you do that, darling," he said lowly before he picked her up and placed her on the desk as if she was as light as a feather. He didn't take his eyes off of her as he stood up to stand in between her legs, the sound of his paperwork shuffling under her.

Y/n, who was usually the one in control, quickly pulled him by the collar, so their lips connected again. Harry kissed her back, devouring her in just a second. He ran his hand up and down her inner thigh, his fingers soon found the hem of the only cover left. He teased her with his finger, finding it quite satisfying to see how wet she already was.

Y/n threw her head back as Harry began to kiss her breasts. And just as she thought it was going her way, Harry stopped abruptly, he looked at the clock and stepped away from Y/n, fixing his shirt as if nothing happened. "It seems you detention time is over," he said flatly. He resisted a smile as he saw how disheveled she looked. "You should go back to your dorm, it's getting late."

Y/n was out of breath, while Harry didn't seem too bothered. "What?"

"I know you heard me, darling," he smirked as he walked towards the staircase to his room, leaving Y/n in disbelief on his desk.