Origins

In all immortal life, there is a question of where the Werewolf lineage truly descended. Countless theories have risen, there are many tall tales that end in pens being shattered, howls in the night and packs from all over swearing to a new King.

There are three origins of The Bite, the gift in which one gains the abilities and sense of authority, of family, and a bond that would stand the test of time. 

One is that of the great son of Loki, the blood of Fenrir which descended one of the greatest packs known to man, it is known as the original bloodline of Werewolves across North America. Many of the line have since died out due to infighting with one remaining the Alpha, due to his werewolf and leech heritage of a werewolf. 

From the blood of Fenrir descends the diluted pups known as the Seven, the original werewolf packs that are considered the dominant wolves of America. Though they too have been driven to extinction with the inter-mixing of the blood and allegiances forged with others over the great past of their respective packs. 

Finally, there is that of the Beast, the ruler of Gevaudan, and the immortal werewolf, Sebastien Malraux. Considered the apex of apex predators, Sebastien did not gain his abilities from a god or a spell concocted by a witch in spite. 

Nature had gifted him his wolfish nature, he would drink rainwater from a wolf's paw, leaving him with the mind-bending and bone-cracking shifts of his monstrous form.

Little is known about The Beast, but what is known is he has since grown his pack, thirty-plus wolves live good lives under him and many in the community recognize him as the King of Werewolves. 

He now must play his role, being invited to the Ball of the Century with plenty of dignitaries and powers in the Supernatural community...

He was invited by Esther Mikaelson, the witch who thought to defy nature.