ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ

Mystic Falls, Supernatural Beacon. 

Sighting of Doppelgangers, Bennet Witches, and the Original Family. 

It will soon play host to the greatest pack in Europe since the fledgling Hybrid Pack of Niklaus Mikaelson has only now begun in earnest, it raises some eyebrows, especially to the powerful Alpha, Sebastian. 

Mystic Falls will play host to more than a petty squabble between century-old vampires and their sickening vampire triangle fest over a doppelganger. 

The Gevaudan Pack arrives with ten centuries worth of rivalry between the Vampires and the Werewolves, would many die in the upcoming battle of the most dominant species of the Supernatural? Who knows. 

And what of Caroline? The little vampire whose nature grabs the attention of the most powerful beings on the earth, which one is right for her? 

Who will she sit beside and become Queen with?

......................

"ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫. 𝔖𝔢𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔫, ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩, 𝔴𝔥𝔶? 𝔒𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰, 𝔴𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔪𝔢? ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢."

"𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢

"𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢. ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯. ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔱, 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢, 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱, 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢. ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱."