Loupe Liasons

The Original Family of Vampires were known throughout the world because of three siblings: Elijah, the honourable Stag and the noble brother whose sireline of the Strix continues to war with the Durand Pack over various charitable organizations and territories throughout the great north of America. 

There is Niklaus, whose sireline of vampires headed by Lucien Castle continues to be at odds with the Malraux Pack and its Second, Mars Eden. Plenty deaths have been seen on both sides, leading to great tension in the Werewolf community, with many deciding to run to france, underneath the protection of Sebastian and his iron fist of rulership. 

And finally, there is Rebekah's sireline, headed by a madwoman in Aurora De Martel who has continued to exercise her status as an ancient vampire with the support of her sireline remaining together and cohesive throughout the years. She has had numerous defeats at the hands of Leilana Dulpe, an Alpha in her own right and one of the eldest beings in the supernatural community. 

With tensions all over, it has come to an invitation, a ball that would decide the fate of the supernatural world...

With a doppelganger, a great beast, and a hybrid, the Supernatural world quaked with recognition.

...

"Do you know what you are doing, Mother? The witches, the ones who fashioned these wolves are no normal wolves. Given their gifts by nature, you would be fighting the very ancestors who sought a balance for doppelgangers and vampires, I just- I hope for something better." Finn spoke with a nervousness, his eyes beating about the darkened room. 

He couldn't help himself, not truly. 

The thoughts of the Malraux, they were one of the few that evoked a fear to the Originals and it had been since France, when Niklaus lost his little pet. 

"My dear boy, Sebastian and his sister, Druella, are perversions. Nature did not gift them the abilities of wolves, it is a tale, I'm sure of it." Esther spoke with confidence, for once though, Finn could see something. 

He saw a beat of worry bring his mother to pale greater than anything ever before, as such, he wondered what she knew. 

Waving her hands, Esther turned to her ever-loyal son and knelt to his level for a growing silence. 

"I do hope you are right, mother. You did not just bring a werewolf, you brought Alphas. All of them, Sebastian's influence over the world has stretched further than my siblings. If I must, I will bring myself to feast on their blood, to make sure that you are safe, I promise." His words though strained came with a blackening of his eyes, veins gathering down his neck and up his eyes before finally he relented.

A terrible sigh escaped them both as they sought comfort from the other, a hug only bringing them together as finally, it was a mere silence that chilled the conspirators. 

It would be family warfare and Esther Mikaelson would not willingly bring herself to lose a fight with beasts. 

...

Apart from their mother and stick-up-his-ass brother, the rest of the Mikaelsons cared little for the silly games of teenagers. Each of them had grown tired of the doppelganger and her treacherous games, it had turned them to the true threat of their family.

Ones which killed Henrik and Ingrid, the youngest of the Mikaelson family and now they were coming to their town. It had left each of them with varying signs of stress, Niklaus had painted, rather ruthlessly and with a rushing need, a desire that he needed to sate the desires of bloodshed.

Elijah had quickly removed his impeccable image, instead standing in a rolled-up dress shirt and the rest of his impeccable clothing. It left him with a fast desire to contact Aya or Tristan, the two always had a faint desire to do battle against the whelps as they were called in the language of their betters.

Rebekah had quickly taken to residing beside Nik, watching his every move as Elijah paced, the ticking of a grand clock did little to ease the tension. Their mother, for all her schemes and plots, well, this was something that not even Elijah thought her capable of. 

To bring the beasts who had killed their youngest siblings to a ball? It was spite, yet they did not act out against it, at least, not yet.

"If none of you are going to speak, maybe I should. I mean, are you truly going to allow them within a few feet of Mystic Falls? We have plenty of vampires who would do our bidding, if needs be, what is a war?" Kol, ever chaotic and wily, spoke with waving hands and an itching for blood. 

He looked between his sister and brothers who had quickly paled, only for Kol to perch a brow with bemusement coming off of him in waves. 

"Do not tell me that you had fought already or at least, your sired are not that stupid to fight the Hounds of Malraux.." Kol, ever paranoid and cautious about his enemies watched as his siblings only winced under his words before he scoffed, rolling his eyes with a tired sigh...

"Stupid is not the sentiment that I would use, Kol, but with this ball, it has to be stated. Sebastian is not alone, not that he ever has been, Niklaus and I shall do our best to bring him to see the correct course. Our lovely sister," Elijah waved his fingers over to her as she idly twirled a strand of her golden-streaked hair. Her eyes were distant as she gazed outside the window and up to the moon. "Will make sure to bring Druella onto our side, if not..." 

Elijah tensed as Niklaus's paintbrush snapped in between his fingertips and for a moment, the edge of their senses tinged with anticipation as a roar, a howl that sounded their arrival beat throughout the air of Mystic Falls...

The hair on the edge of their necks stood without pause and for a moment, the siblings shared a worried twinge of apprehension. 

"May the best family win, because what happened in France will not happen again, I assure you." Elijah's tone was clipped, parting from his siblings' company as he made some calls of his own as Klaus joined his sister, a smirk twitching at the corner of his lips. For a second, the hybrid flecks of gold burst with life in his eyes...

What had it been that Elijah said? Family is power.

Perhaps it was time that those thoughts were put to the test. 

A/N: The Originals P.O.V here, we hear news of siblings suffering at the hands of the great beasts, whilst they also hear a howl in the distance, just what is coming? 

The Ball is coming and with it, the Beasts of Gevaudan will arrive as well. 

Vote, Comment, and Share!