Chapter 5

As Adriana's eyes slowly fluttered open she felt a pounding in her head.

Her hands were tied up above her head, she was standing on her feet but she couldn't see where she was.

She tried to look around her into the darkness but her eyes couldn't adjust. Trying to free her hands she felt the hard coarse rope burn at her wrists.

Kicking out her legs one by one she tries to feel around her for a way to escape.

Suddenly a door opened and the room flooded with light. A tall dark figure started to walk toward her.

She panned her head around the room quickly, it was an office of some sort. All dark wooden shelves surrounded a secret door the man came through. She was hidden away, his little secret.

"Who the fuck are you? Where am I?" Adriana demanded, her face cold and calm

The man chuckled deeply "I think you know who I am, after all, you did leave me a nice little message." He stopped in front of her, looming down at her.

Adriana looked up at him "You're the man that's been following me? One of the Kaulitz brothers? Which one are you then?" She asked, smiling like a mad woman.

"Tom Kaulitz, at your service." He bowed at her sarcastically.

He was wearing dark jeans and trainers, a black jumper and his hair was in long black dreads that hung around his shoulders. His eyes were a dark brown and he had a simple black piercing on his lip.

"You're fucking dead you do know that right?" She threatened. Trying to free her hands, blood now starting to trickle down her wrists.

"I don't think you're in any position to make threats, Adriana." He turned and walked towards a sink and ran some water over a small towel.

"Demetri will know I'm missing and come looking for me." She continued.

"I'm counting on it." Tom replied, now making his way back to Adriana.

"Get the fuck away from me." She hissed. Kicking her legs out toward him.

"I'm trying to clean up the mess your making!" He said as he reached the towel out toward her blood soaked wrists.

She kicked him in the shin and he winced, smacking her across the face in retaliation.

She hung her head down as to not show the pain on her face.

"You're so stubborn!" He said angrily. After looking in his desk drawer briefly, he came back over to Adriana with some more rope.